• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boomstick: Next time on death battle, a hedgehog gets speed blitzed by a plumber?

Well there doing it again people, and they're changing the rules. I also somehow feel that this next death battle is gonna trigger some people, I don't really know what it is but I can feel it. I'm very excited and very interested in what they'll say in this 100th episode of DEATH BATTLE!!!

Thoughts?

Last time a rematch happened, it was just them trying to hammer in their previous result. I don't see how different it would be here, given that according to them, their power-ups countered eachother perfectly, so with or without power-ups, the result would be the same (again, according to them).

The only way I can see this going to Sonic is if they take into account Archie, which is entirely possible.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
1. Sonic won last time tho.

2. Pretty sure they always use non-canon stuff. For some reasons.
I feel like they want to send a different message. And I'm guessing you haven't watch more recent ones?

I feel like they want to send a different message. And I'm guessing you haven't watch more recent ones?

Exactly what are you on about? What do you mean?

Not sure I'm able to articulate my meaning well, so I'll drop it. As for the other part, DB has recently started to pay way more attention to canon.

No Archie?

This is Mewtwo vs Shadow all over again, but replace Mewtwo's mind screw with Cappy's possession.

I'll go into more detail shortly.

Amy VS Ramona happened in Season 3.

He's saying they stopped using Archie back in Season 2.

True, I amwill inclined to believe they downplayed hard. Didn't that "Archie Sonic debunk" come from one of their researchers or something along those lines?

I think shadow lost to mindhax or something there.

AlexZiggy said:
True, I amwill inclined to believe they downplayed hard. Didn't that "Archie Sonic debunk" come from one of their researchers or something along those lines?
Probably so. I've seen "debunks" that were just plain idiotic like "uh that zone Sonic and Knuckles destroyed was city sized" or "Mogul was crushing galaxies or planets."

Back