• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Next time on Death Battle...

Funny thing is that depending on the speed values, Pit maybe faster and could actually win. lol

WeeklyBattles said:
Building level Sora downplay incoming
Actually, if he was downplayed just via feats and not scaling, then he could very easily be Mountain level, as shown when he parried an attack from the Ground Shaker, which should be at least mountain range. He also did this in a weaker, smaller and much less experienced Lion Cub form.

Pit is like 3,535.7 C; flew from Earth to outside the solar system in 14 seconds. Should probably make a blog about it, but the distance between Earth and the edge of the solar system was about 99 AU; 100 AU is the distance from the Sun to the edge, so subtract 1. 150,000,000 km * 99 AU / 14 seconds / 300,000 km/s = 3,535.7c

Think Sora still has him beat though, but they better not downplay him. Much as I love Pit, his angel wings are deep fried in the next coming battle; assuming they don't F it up.

I am more on Pit's side outta bias. Eggplant hax ftw ovo. But I know that even if he loses, he comes back to life anyway. lol

Sora's High 4-C rating comes from fighting Hades who fought or is comparable to Zeus, who created constellations, AFAIK.

In any case, I like Sora more than Pit, & while I haven't given them much thought, I don't disagree with his ratings here, but....

1. Has there been any showings of Hades &/or Zeus fighting in Kingdom Hearts? What supports us assuming ScrewAttack won't downplay/ignore this?

2. Sora has Resistance to Transmutation -for turning himself back to normal after being turned into a die- but what stops Pit getting an Instant Win with his Petrification or his Death Manipulation?

3. Will Pit's Black Hole Creation end up being relevant?

4. Regarding Ground Shaker, what if SA assumes that doesn't apply to human Sora because Lion form might be different statistically? Suppose that SA ignores the constellations AND Ground Shaker. What are Sora's next best feats he can fall back on? Especially ones that aren't scaling dependent, & are hard to deny &/or depicted clearly.

(OTHER than the obvious building slicing, of course.)

After all, as entertainment, I'd assume DB wants feats that the lower masses can understand easily & quickly to present in the arguments they'll construct to show the audience about the fight they make.

Even if you take absolutely everything in KH at face value and don't analyze feats past what the plot tells you, Kingdom Hearts (The entity) is large planetary.

Im bet 20 bucks that they will put sora at subsonic level at best and when they get called out for not using the MFTL that he pulls off in the end of kh2 they will say " hurrr but those arent lazers but eternal blades".

I truly want neither to die. But like I said, I have a bias for Pit, but for this to end nicely, Sora should win because if Pit dies, Palutena will bring him back post fight.

Im also bet more 100 bucks they will only use abilities from KH2 Sora and completely ignore spells like time stop and warp.

Palutena bringing Pit back to life seems like outside help though; so DB probably going to treat the first death as a loss anyway. But I forgot about Pit's hax, but I was pretty sure Sora was also haxed.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Palutena bringing Pit back to life seems like outside help though; so DB probably going to treat the first death as a loss anyway. But I forgot about Pit's hax, but I was pretty sure Sora was also haxed.
I said post battle.

Axl233 said:
Im bet 20 bucks that they will put sora at subsonic level at best and when they get called out for not using the MFTL that he pulls off in the end of kh2 they will say " hurrr but those arent lazers but eternal blades".
Even if you were to consider those lasers at hypersonic at most, it would still put Sora at FTL anyway, due to their close proximity and sheer quantity.

4. Regarding Ground Shaker, what if SA assumes that doesn't apply to human Sora because Lion form might be different statistically?

I doubt it. Sora's base form and Lion cub form should be statistically comparable since they essentialy are the same character. What they would more than likely do is compare Sora's Lion cub form to the size and strength of an actual Lion cub and then calculate from that the amount of force he'd need to parry the Groundshaker's attack, and then use that as a multiplier for Sora's base form, which should be stronger. It's also worth noting that Sora himself wasn't use to being in his Lion cub form and has had less experience in it, giving him an adaptability advantage.

I can't unhear Sora going "I'M GOING TO KILL THE HEARTLESS" now.

But damn, I prefer Eren over Midoriya but prefer Pit over Sora, so now I'm actually conflicted

Then again, aside from possibly missing out on various Sora feats, they might consider Pyrrho's feat on pushing the space station to the other end of the galaxy a legit feat. As usual, they tend to judge striking strength based on lifting strength feats and combat speed based on flight speed feat.

i didn't even know that Kid Icarus was in a 90s cartoon

btw does anyone know any good high 4-Cs I can have Sora or some KH character fight? I tried to make Jin vs Sora but it was deemed a stomp

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So was there a Kid Icarus anime I missed?
There's two or three episodes (assuming you don't count the Palutena reveal trailer for Smash), the most notable one is where Palutena cements herself as best waifu ovo.

The same feats that make them High 4-C right now, just with the assumption of planets and not stars.

Back