• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Next time on Death Battle...

DemyxWasn'tActuallyHard.jpg

The real nightmare is Data Luxord (Yes he's a bonus boss but still).

Legit the only boss I've fought to give me a legitimate headache.

The Everlasting said:
The same feats that make them High 4-C right now, just with the assumption of planets and not stars.
On my recent playthrough, the only parts that gave me serious problems were the gauntlet with Hades and Roxas. Mostly because both locked off your summons, which are sooooo ******* broken it's hilarious.

I've really wanted to get the Kingdom Hearts collection for my new PS4 soon

Sadly I've been feeling like shit the past few days so I haven't been able to

@Dark thanks so much man I appreciate it

I'm heading to a doctor tomorrow morning hopefully it'll get better then

@Ever

• Chicken Little gives you health on hit, heals you and has auto magnet
  • Stitch gives you (effectively) infinite MP
  • Peter Pan lets you do insane damage, fly and revives you during battle
  • Genie has okay combo potential and decent crowd control. Chicken Little is probably better for both, though. He's probably the worst summon
I used summons so much that Peter Pan yelling "GOOOOOO" is probably burned in my head at this point

@Js

Good luck. Hope it works out.

Thanks so much bro

Also this really makes my previous KH playthoughs hilarious cause I barely ever used summons lol

Am I the only one who is hurting here? I love both these characters. Seeing either one of them die a painful DB-like death hurts my heart.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Am I the only one who is hurting here? I love both these characters. Seeing either one of them die a painful DB-like death hurts my heart.
This is what every Pokemon fan experienced when they saw the Agumon and Tai vs Red and Charizard deathbattle.

I do love both too though, but if Pit won I wouldn't complain. But I do know with the calcs we have so far, Pit should not be able to win.

Palpatine is an idea but he's much more requested to fight Xehanort ( but everyone is Xehanort so it doesn't matter ovo)

"Weak-Point Reticle: Pit instantly locates and locks-on to weak points in his opponent's equipment and defenses."

owo

Hst master said:
Jokes on you, Sora's wearing his struggle belt

Which he stole from Roxas
They should make the battle a giant match of Struggle.

At least then it would be undeniable proof that Sora totally owned that lamer.

Normally I'd say no cause it requires Goofy and Donald

But Sora could acces one of them without Goofy once IIRC

Can't Sora do all of that save invincibility? He can inflict silence on someone to prevent them from using abilities, blackout to blind someone, copys powers throughout 2 and Zantetsuken has a chance to one shot

@Js

The first time Valor Form is activated is without Goofy, and the forms still remain in cutscenes.

Chances are the requirements for party members is just game mechanics.

Maybe Goofy disappeared in the other room and Donald was freaking out off screen.

Well, at least Limit Form doesn't require either Donald or Goofy.

Hst master said:
Can't Sora do all of that save invincibility? He can inflict silence on someone to prevent them from using abilities, blackout to blind someone, copys powers throughout 2 and Zantetsuken has a chance to one shot
I mentioned it above because I was curious, what sort of hax would turning someone into a bomb that eventually explodes count as? He can do that in DDD.

Back