• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In term of AP:-

Naruto’s Son is 572.64 Tons

Magic-less Kid is 155.6 Tons

Mr. Likes to Break his Bones is Baseline MCB so 100 Tons according to his justification

Space Boi is 550 Tons in his Incomplete Overdrive

AP-wise, Boruto's got the advantage (572.63 tons vs. 155.6 tons vs. 100 tons vs. 550 tons)

Asta's Anti-Magic isn't really useful against non-magic users (and he doesn't have much else besides that), Deku is the weakest one and is very limited in his variety in abilities, and Shiki suffers from the same lack of variety. In addition, assuming Shiki's gravity is comparable to his lifting strength of Class K to Class M, Boruto can easily withstand that as he sits at Class G. Deku could withstand it too at Class M possibly, but it's much less likely, and Asta just doesn't hold up at Superhuman.

Giving this to Boruto as he has more options than the others, can better handle the abilities of his opponents, and is the strongest one overall.

I doubt it would tbh. Chakra ain't magic. Also boruto massively has the versatility advantage here and ignoring shiki he also has the AP advantage by quite a bit.

I don't think we're doing verse equalization but if we are, that gives Asta something.

Boruto still has the massive AP advantage over Asta even assuming equalisation and as Asta doesn't have any particular attacks of his own in this key he would still get stronger hand to hand. Deku is actually decent due to Analytical prediction and danger sense. But also disadvantaged AP wise. Boruto has his clones to take both on and is probably the most skilled fighter here in hand to hand knowing typical taijutsu and also gentle fist for acupuncture. On top of this at his strongest he would have the Jougan activated which gives him precognition as well. Shiki is the real trouble, forcefields and gravity manip for flight are a big deal but boruto has body flicker and various ranged jutsu as well as boruto stream for pseudo flight one of his latest fights even had him counter multiple flying drones as well.

Last edited:
Yeah all in all I would say Boruto probably takes it but I find it absolutely hilarious how badly you had to restrict Asta in order to make this work.

I don't see the problem with Asta's abilities.

He already displayed most of the hax he has at the beginning of the series. Exceptions being ki because he uses it unconsciously at the beginning, and Black Asta's abilities

I mean, just adding Asta there is unfair for him. There's literally no wincon for him LOL. Even if we equalize Magic, Chakra and Ether(?), The Ap, and experience that separates him from Boruto and Shiki is pretty big. This is what we call a Skill Gap.

Like midoriya is trash the noob loses to asta, i've no idea how strong this shiki is, but boruto has AP advantage and is very skilled.

Back