• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku Vs. Asta (1-7-0) (Grace) stomp match do not add lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I want a genuine answer to that, because None of Deku’s abilities work here, Asta has enhanced sense or can just blow away smokescreen, Fa-Jin is near useless with this gap, Float doesn’t really work if Asta can just get closer to him via hops Black whip is the only one which can potentially do something and it’ll break after a single hit or tug from Asta, and danger sense is countered by Asta having multiple types Of resistance to precognition
and he’s so far behind in AP and durability that a single hit just L’s whatever part it touched

Deku does have Air Force which Asta can't really block since it's not magic. Since when can Asta blow away Smokescreen though? He can sense Deku through the smoke via ki but I don't think he can blow it away. And also, even if Asta hops off buildings, Deku has legit, true flight. He could fly away from Asta still.

I think Asta takes this for the reasons Acer mentioned, but I don't consider this to be a stomp. A stomp means Deku has no wincons

Deku does have Air Force which Asta can't really block since it's not magic. Since when can Asta blow away Smokescreen though? He can sense Deku through the smoke via ki but I don't think he can blow it away. And also, even if Asta hops off buildings, Deku has legit, true flight. He could fly away from Asta still.
Through wind? Like that’s exactly how Bakugou and others disperse it (Well Bakugou uses an explosion but same deal) and Air Force is weaker than his 45% (20% Air Force is equivalent to 8% OFA as a reminder)
I think Asta takes this for the reasons Acer mentioned, but I don't consider this to be a stomp. A stomp means Deku has no wincons
He... doesn’t, Deku’s only ”wincon” is something he’d never do in character

Through wind? Like that’s exactly how Bakugou and others disperse it (Well Bakugou uses an explosion but same deal) and Air Force is weaker than his 45% (20% Air Force is equivalent to 8% OFA as a reminder)
I thought Air Force was just Deku's way to use 20% at the moment, is 20% Air Force really just equal to 8% normally? Also, I still brought up True Flight

I thought Air Force was just Deku's way to use 20% at the moment, is 20% Air Force really just equal to 8% normally? Also, I still brought up True Flight
If it was his way of using 20% we’d have to rate 20% and 8% as the same because both kick the shit out of gentle. (They cause equal damage)
and true flight, with which he will be firing attacks which cannot damage the opponent, who can simply just dodge the linearly blasts Air Force uses

If it was his way of using 20% we’d have to rate 20% and 8% as the same because both kick the shit out of gentle. (They cause equal damage)
This doesn’t make sense to me

how did you discern 8% caused an equal damage to 20%, when 20% is literally higher than 8% so logically it will still “beat up Gentle”. Are you expecting a 12% increase to rip Gentle apart?

This doesn’t make sense to me

how did you discern 8% caused an equal damage to 20%, when 20% is literally higher than 8% so logically it will still “beat up Gentle”. Are you expecting a 12% increase to rip Gentle apart?
8% is high 8-C
20% is 7-C
we skipped 8-B 8-A and Low 7-C in that jump.
Deku’s power isn’t linear, the difference between 45% and 30% is 550 MT vs >5.8 KT, or nearly 100000x
that goes through all of Deku’s %’s

And if you’re curious the difference between Deku’s current ap at 8% (8.12 tons) and 20% (5.8 KT) is roughly 714x so yeah I did expect that 12% increase to rip gentle to shreds

8% is high 8-C
20% is 7-C
we skipped 8-B 8-A and Low 7-C in that jump.
Deku’s power isn’t linear, the difference between 45% and 30% is 550 MT vs >5.8 KT, or nearly 100000x
that goes through all of Deku’s %’s
Doesn’t Deku constantly train his base body? For instance Would you say a 5% Deku at the beginning of the series = a 5% Deku now?

Doesn’t Deku constantly train his base body? For instance Would you say a 5% Deku at the beginning of the series = a 5% Deku now?
Yeah, OFA scales with it, like you just said.
His base body has nothing to do with OFA 45% boosting him nearly 2 whole tiers (tier 8 to near the top of tier 7) because OFA scales with his body, but the differences will still be roughly the same.
if OFA 5% gets stronger, so does the 8% and the 10% and the 15% and the 20% and the 30%, no one part gets skipped

Yeah, OFA scales with it, like you just said.
His base body has nothing to do with OFA 45% boosting him nearly 2 whole tiers (tier 8 to near the top of tier 7) because OFA scales with his body, but the differences will still be roughly the same.
if OFA 5% gets stronger, so does the 8% and the 10% and the 15% and the 20% and the 30%, no one part gets skipped

By the way why is restraining Shigaraki justification for his AP feat?

Just so we’re all clear. We ain’t adding this right?
Given like... All the factors which make this a stomp?

Oh I’m adding it alright the future wizard king takes a low diff victory over the future number one hero

Oh I’m adding it alright the future wizard king takes a low diff victory over the future number one hero
Star Deku has no viable win con that he can use in character. It’s been discussed above, I’ve answered the questions about it.
Tell me what exactly would allow Deku to even win, with so many disadvantages against him it isn’t even funny

Alright, I won't add it then
Maybe if Deku does a Tier 6 feat, or we stop lowballing the missile calc we can redo this fight

Alright, I won't add it then
Maybe if Deku does a Tier 6 feat, or we stop lowballing the missile calc we can redo this fight
Please ******* God Yes
I mean, we could just use full vaporization, on the rocks and on the water we can do what They did, there were very little stones, and it was steaming so let’s do 50/50)

Is not a stomp in my eyes and Deku has incredible stomps fights added as victories, choose your poison

Asta is not insta winning, Deku has range , location advantage, LS advantage etc

Now, having Ap is stomp, okey buddy

Is not a stomp in my eyes and Deku has incredible stomps fights added as victories, choose your poison

Asta is not insta winning, Deku has range , location advantage, LS advantage etc

Now, having Ap is stomp, okey buddy
Yeah ik, I’d remove them as well, but again, someone would add It back (Those would be Deathstroke right?)
Deku’s LS advantage is worthless if he can’t hit. Asta can charge through any of his attacks, and his hits will do nearly nothing while Asta cuts his limbs off upon contact.

Decisive victory, not a stomp

I will add it again then, if you can endure a single lost in Deku´s page is not my problem
Mate. In case you didn’t read the other threads, I was there, when most of Deku’s losses happened (Calvin, Goku, Sonic) And I know he lost, in fact at the end of the day I voted for the other character. So yes as your comment states I can endure a loss on his profile (it’s can’t by the way, “you can’t endure a single lose”)

@Kazuma_kuwabara for the match to be fair Deku needs a viable win condition. He does not have one here. His LS is only useful with black whip at long range, against an opponent who can break it with AP alone. And no brutality option like using it on his neck to wring him is in character Either.
If you’d say that we’d have the remove the victory over deathstroke and maybe nine, Id agree with you.

and his hits will do nearly nothing
No one can tank an attack if is not a 7.5 difference, it will damage him
Deku’s LS advantage is worthless if he can’t hit
And if he can is his win, probability says he can win then= he has win conditions
Asta cuts his limbs off upon contact.
And Deku has a absurd range advantage and is forcing Asta to gain the opportunity to land hits, Fa jin gives him a speed amp as well but hey "stomp, he has AP"

Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first: Asta is not winning with his first move reliably

One character has more ways to win than the other, but the other character wins more times than not due to matchup specifics that allow/cause them to use their winning move(s) immediately : The same as first example

Decisive victory

But I am also working in seeing all victories and loses because "Blackwhip is useless against goku because he has higher LS" WHEN DEKU HAS MORE?

??? They are not even close to be on the same tier?

@SuperStar What's wrong with you Lol
Yeah. It’s a 4.7x ap difference with all of Deku’s quirks aside from Strength part of OFA and Float being countered/made irrelevant, his only advantage being LS against an opponent who can use a sword to essentially cripple a limb upon impact

No one can tank an attack if is not a 7.5 difference, it will damage him
yes, that is what the word nearly means. Great knowledge of the English language.
And if he can is his win, probability says he can win then= he has win conditions

And Deku has a absurd range advantage and is forcing Asta to gain the opportunity to land hits, Fa jin gives him a speed amp as well but hey "stomp, he has AP"

Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first: Asta is not winning with his first move reliably

One character has more ways to win than the other, but the other character wins more times than not due to matchup specifics that allow/cause them to use their winning move(s) immediately : The same as first example

Decisive victory

But I am also working in seeing all victories and loses because "Blackwhip is useless against goku because he has higher LS" WHEN DEKU HAS MORE?
Deku’s loss against Goku was due to the fact that Goku had more ways to win against Deku than Deku did. to him. His only reliable option was Fa-Jin spamming which he has the CHARGE to make useful. That’s why isn’t brought up because it’s not immediately useful. It’s almost as if we had discussed this throughout the thread early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back