• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku Vs. Asta (1-7-0) (Grace) stomp match do not add lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You challenging Asta to a trick shot competition? 😏

he did this to Lardos who can fly.. I’ll go check it out but Ki sensing enable Asta to perform trick shots, he is smart enough to go into buildings and his unpredictability with his resistance to danger sense makes Deku less likely to notice a demon slayer sword flying through the air.
Correction: Asta let himself get hit to create a smokescreen and then launched his sword at Ladros. If it wasn't for the smokescreen, Ladros would have seen it coming.

Even if Deku gets hit by that, he wouldn't fall to the ground like Ladros did since he has the LS to support it.

He gonna be chilling in the sky with a lethal blow, right?

He's going to fall below 6 feet
For it to be a lethal blow, he would have to touch an organ or something. If he simply stab his shoulder like he did with Ladros it wouldn't do much, heck even Ladros ended up with just a wound.

Also you're completely missing my point, Asta won't touch Deku as easily as he did with Ladros

Looks like a 80% to 90% for me. Flight is practically useless against someone with a good reach with Demon slayer and Ki sensing. And all it takes is a single clean blow.

Only thing worth discussing in my eyes is whether this is not a stomp or not. Does Deku have any wincons that arent hard countered?

Only thing worth discussing in my eyes is whether this is not a stomp or not. Does Deku have any wincons that arent hard countered?
Having a 5 times ap difference while being relative in skill and the winner at least has counters to 70% other moveset, not killing in a instant and having methods to reach and deliver blows= Not a stomp

Or then I will have to call Deku´s win against deathtroke being a stomp for Deku having 8-B durability against a 8-C with more skill

Deku doesnt really have any moves that could threaten Asta afaik, even blackwhip gets countered by precog. But yeah from your assessment it doesnt really seem like a stomp.

This seems, relatively unfair, Deku’s only advantage is his LS, danger sense and his Analytical Prediction are hard counters (two, major points of his fighting style due to his initial defensive nature), his air waves are weaker than his direct strikes (air force 20%, is comparable to 8%, for a comparison), Asta is comparable to base fana who is >>Patry, so it’s far higher than just 4.7x, and if Deku does literally anything of note Asta’s reactive power level is going to super boost him to the ******* moon, while Deku is still trying to fight despite being outclassed in nearly every way

Tbh it seems like Asta only advantages are AP and Skill, theoretically speaking if Deku was 1 Gigaton in his 45% key I could see him winning this but if you guys think it's a stomp it could be closed then.

Oh yeah, and Asta has his own analytical prediction and precognition, don’t know how they work, but given the points above, Deku’s not going to land a damn hit to begin with.
This can’t be considered a decisive win simply because Deku was ****** from the start.
unless Deku uses the secret Joestar technique for the entire fight something he won’t do in character i see no possible way for him to win

Tbh it seems like Asta only advantages are AP and Skill, theoretically speaking if Deku was 1 Gigaton in his 45% key I could see him winning this but if you guys think it's a stomp it could be closed then.
Yeah, this should be closed.

Oh yeah, and Asta has his own analytical prediction and precognition, don’t know how they work, but given the points above, Deku’s not going to land a damn hit to begin with.
This can’t be considered a decisive win simply because Deku was ****** from the start.
unless Deku uses the secret Joestar technique for the entire fight something he won’t do in character i see no possible way for him to win
LS arguments were made 🙃

The only way I could see Deku winning in this Situation if he jumps on top of asta and binds him with black whip then spam 45%, but it's unlikely

The only way I could see Deku winning in this Situation if he jumps on top of asta and binds him with black whip then spam 45%, but it's unlikely
Yeah he hasn’t done it unless it was against Shigaraki in which Deku really just wanted to kill him
and he was in 100% but that doesn’t matter ig

I have never seen a point for Deku's on pre cog to be counter it has the same ability as asta's like analytical prediction, precognition, and extrasensory perception. Plus he also has enhanced senses

I have never seen a point for Deku's on pre cog to be counter it has the same ability as asta's like analytical prediction, precognition, and extrasensory perception. Plus he also has enhanced senses
His enhanced senses are his eyes.
And yeah it can be countered, by the fact Asta has literal resistance to it. shit, not much we can do to get around that

Asta has resistances to these..

Deku can grab Asta and probably crush him or send him to a lake to drown or something

since this is not a stomp can we add to profile 👺

His resistance has nothing to do with Deku's pre cog
Deku can grab Asta and probably crush him or send him to a lake to drown or something
He can't crush him you need AP for that as well, and it's not happening with a 4.7 AP disadvantage
I mean, it's not up to me whether it's a stomp or not, I'll let you guys handle that

no Deku’s blackwhip doesn’t work like that. Also this is in an city so no lakes or anything.
It is a stomp, having a win con so outlandishly ridiculous when compared to the multiple your opponent is not a fair fight

no Deku’s blackwhip doesn’t work like that. Also this is in an city so no lakes or anything.
It is a stomp, having a win con so outlandishly ridiculous when compared to the multiple your opponent is not a fair fight
I mean physically grab and squeeze to death or whatever.
And if that’s the case concerning stomp matches then a lot of matches are stomps 💀 but that’s another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back