• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku Vs. Asta (1-7-0) (Grace) stomp match do not add lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a decisive victory, they are not even on the same tier and Asta's powers and hax vastly dwarfs Deku's.

I'm more annoyed that one of our own supporters though this was a fair fight.

@Antvasima This is a stomp battle, and needs to be closed.

This is not a decisive victory, they are not even on the same tier and Asta's powers and hax vastly dwarfs Deku's.

Hax?

Anti magic that does not work against Quirks?

And Precognition that Deku also has?

🤙

Edit: they are not in the same tier and they still are in a 7.5 Ap range, there are plenty of matches with tier difference, Deku has matches with him being high 8-C against 8-C (even when he has 8-B durability) somehow now having 5 times Ap advantage makes this a 100% stomp, double standards

I didn't think the AP gap would be that bad 😭
Deku literally fights with only fists and kicks, his only advantage in any fight is skill and power, and even his Blackwhip is just a glorified rope.

All this gets blown out the way if you put him against characters nearly 5 times stronger than him and just as skilled.
Hax?

Anti magic that does not work against Quirks?

And Precognition that Deku also has?
Has Accelerated Development in combat

Reactive Power level

Instinctive Reaction

Better Precognition
Edit: they are not in the same tier and they still are in a 7.5 Ap range, there are plenty of matches with tier difference, Deku has matches with him being high 8-C against 8-C (even when he has 8-B durability) somehow now having 5 times Ap advantage makes this a 100% stomp, double standards
? Most of these matches are against an opponent which has one way or another to hurt Deku (Eren and Levi's 8-B), can ragdoll Deku through lifting strength (Ryo), has cutting weapons and guns which allows him to hurt characters on a higher level (Deathstroke) or their AP is High 8-C+ meaning they are nearly as powerful as Deku's durability (which is just baseline 8-B).

Last edited:
Deku literally fights with only fists and kicks, his only advantage in any fight is skill and power, and even his Blackwhip is just a glorified rope.

All this gets blown out the way if you put him against characters nearly 5 times stronger than him and just as skilled.

? Most of these matches are against an opponent which has one way or another to hurt Deku (Eren and Levi's 8-B), and his durability is still only baseline 8-B.
I think there is one match which qualifies for his criteria which would be deathstroke, but given the frankly horrifying amount of stuff the man can do with prep and even just, casually has on him, I think it’s good (still remove it if you wish, you know better than me)

Sorry, I edited it after your comment, Deathstroke has access to weapons that might be still dangerous to base Deku, but it's hard to say.

Accelerated Development: Frequently surpasses his own limits during battles, especially when his back is again the wall or close to death: Asta having and AP advantage is not gonna push him to his limits to break it and be even stronger

Reactive Power level: Helps him in the long run, not in a way that he sees one attack and now he can counter it the next time also, this is gonna be axed (CTR I saw, I will check it)

Instinctive Reaction: Asta use it once at the beginning of the series, later he use Ki and Ki does not have IR

Better Precognition, not useless like Danger Sense (which doesn't even work properly half the time) : Convenient that now Danger Sense somehow can fail, never see it in other threads

"Danger Sense will not activate if the opponent has no real malice or intent to hurt Deku, which can catch him off-guard. Considerably strong negative emotions can cause Danger Sense to be overstimulated."

Asta does not have strong negative emotions and Asta has intent to hurt Deku

I more meant a human with no prep time vs a Jaguar. Aka, at best the human got some better than normal clothes for fighting
😂😂😂

well my point is Deku can restrain Asta with black whip indefinitely and continue to bully Asta with a ton of strikes.

so black whip is a valid wincon

though it won’t tag Asta

Having 5 times AP advantage= Human vs strong animal disadvantage

Just wow
You do realize that it was a damage comparison right?
Jaguar was chosen specifically because it’s a top of the line predator. One good slash from it’s claws/bite from it’s maw and we’re probably losing a finger or a good chunk of flesh

Would you rather have me describe in great detail how a shotgun shell rips through human flesh vs a normal human punch for a comparison in the Attack power.

though it won’t tag Asta
Faux 100%: By combining Fa Jin with a slingshot version of Blackwhip, Deku is able to tremendously increase his speed, such that he even compares himself to All Might. By using this, he was able to surpass the speed of Lady Nagant's bullets to save Overhaul and defeat her.

^If this is usable, he would tag him perfectly

I don´t know if this is only usable in 100%

Faux 100%: By combining Fa Jin with a slingshot version of Blackwhip, Deku is able to tremendously increase his speed, such that he even compares himself to All Might. By using this, he was able to surpass the speed of Lady Nagant's bullets to save Overhaul and defeat her.

^If this is usable, he would tag him perfectly

I don´t know if this is only usable in 100%
Only works if he is using 45%

😂😂😂

well my point is Deku can restrain Asta with black whip indefinitely and continue to bully Asta with a ton of strikes.

so black whip is a valid wincon

though it won’t tag Asta
So you're saying he can restrain him with black whip, but then you said it can't tag him...

wut

Yeah, it’s a possibility not a probability.
So it’s not a stomp.
If it isn’t probable enough for us to consider it as a viable option (I.E, against an opponent who can dodge, easily slash, etc etc), possibility is not probability, which is what we need here

Btw, you convinced me to wait

Also because I sense how you surpassed your limits, so I am glad

But seriously, the match is not fulfilling any stomp criteria, Asta is not winning instantly, Deku does not need out of character strategies to win when he has the Blackwhip combo and he can perfectly play at range and wait until Asta gets tired because Deku outlast him

I will stop commenting but that is my opinion, have a good afternoon/night sirs

Last edited:

Is that fine with the rest of you here?

I am on a partial vacation right now though, so it is better if some other staff member handles closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back