• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Newer Newer SU continuation revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garnet should be bare minimum 2x stronger than a Ruby if not far more

That and she's equal to Bismuth who casually oneshot Lapis

Well, we don't know if CG Bismuth was the one that poofed Lapis.

It likely isn't her since that is never addressed nor mentioned by neither Lapis nor her after they met.

I am pretty sure Lapis would be pissed off if she recognized her as the gem that poofed her and thus made her go through all her suffering lol.

We don't know if CG Bismuth was the one that poofed Lapis.

It likely isn't her since that is never addressed nor mentioned by neither Lapis nor her.

I am pretty sure Lapis would be pissed off if she recognized her as the gem that poofed her and thus made her go through all her suffering lol.

What other Bismuth could it have been? Abd you're expecting both of them to recognize someone the only saw for a brief second after thousands of years.

WeeklyBattles said:
Garnet should be bare minimum 2x stronger than a Ruby if not far more
Assuming Sapphire is equal to Ruby tho (She is not even a fighter)

[Appart note: Snow Monster goes down to 7-B apparently, but Sapphy goes from High 7-C to 7-B if things go right xd]

The Wright Way said:
We don't know if CG Bismuth was the one that poofed Lapis.
It likely isn't her since that is never addressed nor mentioned by neither Lapis nor her.

What other Bismuth could it have been? Abd you're expecting both of them to recognize someone the only saw for a brief second after thousands of years.
Could be any other Bismuth in the war. CG Bismuth wasn't the only one. Also the Bismuth on the flashback didn't have the same body-shape as CG Bismuth.

"And you're expecting both of them to recognize someone the only saw for a brief second after thousands of years."

Considering Lapis's grudge about the mirror thing and the fact she has that exact same scene craved in her memories when she shows them to Steven, i am pretty sure at least she would.

From what we saw, the two Bismuths looked exactly the same. Also, Lapis had mostly dropped her grudge by the time she met Bismuth and they also had more important things to worry about at the time.

The Wright Way said:
From what we saw, the two Bismuths looked exactly the same. Also, Lapis had mostly dropped her grudge by the time she met Bismuth and they also had more important things to worry about at the time.
What differentiates mostly is the body-shape, the hip-area is completely different. The Bismuth from the flashback also has much longer hair.

It is possibly her? yes, however we have no confirmation at all about it so we can't simply state it is the case as if it is a fact.

What differentiates mostly is the body-shape, the hip-area is completely different. The Bismuth from the flashback also has much longer hair.

You're arguing small details in an abstractly stylized scene in a show with some of the most inconsistent sizes that I've ever seen. Not to mention, it would be completely in character for Bismuth to attack an uppercrust like Lapis on sight without hesitation at that point in time.

Oh yeah, should it be mentioned on Lapis's profile that Lapis Lazuli-type gems are extremely valuable to the Gem Homeworld (as confirmed by Rebecca)? I assume that is the case because of the terraforming power.

WeeklyBattles said:
Even if it wasnt, that would either make Bismuth a. As strong as another Bismuth who oneshot Lapis or b. Stronger than a Bismuth who oneshot Lapis
Well, it's not like Lapis has any durability feat (Cause you know, surviving the Warship is an outlier)

She'd still be at least Ruby durability if not above that

Also if the Ruby 7-A calcgets accepted then Garnet would absolutely qualify for 7-A+

WeeklyBattles said:
She'd still be at least Ruby durability if not above that
Also if the Ruby 7-A calcgets accepted then Garnet would absolutely qualify for 7-A+
Why? Is below the 317 MT Garnet already scales to.

Because Garnet should easily be over 2x stronger than a Ruby

I can give you clips of the gap between herself and a Ruby if you'd like

I wish the Ruby feat was 7-B

It would make the scaling easier

7-B Ruby and Sapphire

7-B+ Pearl Amethyst (Scaling from the Snow Beast and Peridot's Escape Pod)

7-A Garnet (Scaling from the Core)

But no, Rubies had to have that 7-A and leave no room for tier variability (Since Gems can't be High 7-A cause they are inferior to the Cannon)

Where are you getting that the cannon is High 7-A? The cannon doesnt have a set tier, it scales above whatever the Gems end up as.

The real cal howard said:
Surviving the warship would be an outlier why?
I explained like 3 times already

Short Summary: Using that feat implies that Garnet is 4x stronger than herself (Weaker than 1 Light Cannon but out of nowhere stronger than 4)

Why? She is not made of 2 Rubies She is made of one Ruby and a not-fighter 7-B Sapphire

Because she's among the strongest of the Crystal Gems and Rubies are fodder soldiers. Her not being a good deal stronger makes no sense.

@Aiden Garnet has literally shown to be strong enough that a single Ruby is entirely powerless against her akin to a weak angry child

AidenBrooks999 said:
I wish the Ruby feat was 7-B
It would make the scaling easier

7-B Ruby and Sapphire

7-B+ Pearl Amethyst (Scaling from the Snow Beast and Peridot's Escape Pod)

7-A Garnet (Scaling from the Core)

But no, Rubies had to have that 7-A and leave no room for tier variability (Since Gems can't be High 7-A cause they are inferior to the Cannon)
Wholeheartly wishing this^^^

You know what? This revision is getting ridiculously long. You want a +?

You got it!

Everyone got it!

Can we get this over please?

The Wright Way said:
So, what's next. Is it just Steven's power scaling now or what?
His current scalings are fine, aside the tiers just having to be adjusted with the recent changes, there would only need to be made a key for Pink Steven.

I had copied several of the source coding of the profile and updated them

Just saying that so when we edit the profiles, I already have some done

I think that Rose (Pink Restrained) should have "At least 6-C" since she is confirmed to be much, much stronger than Sardonyx and Sugilite, but we don't know exactly if she is on Alexandrite leves.

Tsubasa16 said:
I think that Rose (Pink Restrained) shoudl have "At least 6-C" since she is confirmed to be much, much stronger than Sardonyx and Sugilite, but we don't know exactly if she is on Alexandrite leves.
I second this.

So

when the blog is updated, you guys chill with linking to Weekly's blog as "Gem Physiology" for standard Gem abilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back