• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Andy, By the one of the reasons I agreed with your promotion was the Massive Kirby, Zelda, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon downgrades + Massive Dragon Ball upgrades plan. XD
I'm satisfied to see not one, but two memes I was responsible for making its way to this thread

Aight, bit by bit.

Schnee. As everyone already said, bout gosh darn time you became staff. You have more edits than anyone who's not Ant, Dark, or yours truly. Heck, you might've surpassed me by now.

AKM. My dude, you know who's footsteps you're following in. I expect great things from you, my favorite Dragon Ball fan.

Andy. Frankly I'm surprised you didn't start off as a DM, as opposed to a CM. You're like, super reasonable and know your stuff.

Wok. Many things. One, nice to see another brother in power ovo (this is a joke I don't want to start anything). Two, you're like, one of my fav people, being the dude who talks me down from a certain topic. You deserve this too. Especially being Azzy-two.

Crabwhale. I'm glad I didn't accisentally ban you when that troll was impersonating you.

SP. Finally, another staff who supports Pokémon like I do! You'll do great things, my lover of Staraptor.

DDM. You're also one of my good friends too. I don't have much to say but keep Fire Emblem where it deserves to be ovo.

Dargoo. Oh, Dargoo. You've done more as a DM than I think anyone else has before becoming an Admin. You're freaking great, man. Like, a legend. Even admins who've been admins before you aspire to your greatness.

Robotnik's Promotion
It's always nice to see one of these promotion threads. Since my presence on this site is very inconstant, I know only a few of you fellows, but those of you I do know seem to have earned your new distinctions. Especially you, Gar/Schnee; your amicable nature is one of the reasons I've spent any time hanging around here. I'm sure the talents of all you will be put to effective use in making the wiki a nice place to hang out for a few minutes every now and then. Thank you!

@Cal Btw about me starting as a CM, it's because I used to be quite nervous around people when I first started actively contributing here so just focused on cleaning up profiles rather than helping out in forums, it is probably only after I had been staff for a decent amount of time that I got better in this regard.

But I really appreciate you saying that I'm reasonable or knowledgeable, so thank you for that. : )

The real cal howard said:
SP. Finally, another staff who supports Pokémon like I do! You'll do great things, my lover of Staraptor.
As long as nobody tries to drive me insane again with more Tier 6 Pokémon revisions, I should be okay here. Thanks for the kind words, Cal.

And funnily enough, Staraptor is only my second fav Pokémon. My first is actually Kecleon, which is why he was the first Pokémon I brought to the site.

I remember when I had just become a content mod and had to give an instruction to Crab, I was half expecting him to be a troublemaker who would respond rudely due to a previous warning I had just glanced at.

Now that I've come to know him better it's funny to think back to that moment because my concerns were clearly justified and I don't know why he didn't do exactly that

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Also its funny now that my gang list are bit messy in color wise lel

• AKM sama (My friend as lewd supporters :v,he's good guy but his likeness with lewd is OVER 9000#Slapped)
Ningen!!! That's totally false, I don't even know what you're talking about. Except for "he's a good guy", that part is accurate ovo

Confused

Kepekley23 said:
Nepuko said:
Congratulations!!!!!

Tho I'm curious, how do one have a promotion? He gotta be noticed by an admin, or does he have to take some sort of "survey", or somthing? Just curious :)
Yes and no respectively.

Another staff member suggests you.

The other staff members take a vote based on how much you help with the in-wiki work, profiles, and projects. Depending on what you excel with, you're likely going to be initially a Discussion Mod or a Content Mod before being promoted to Administrator.
Ok I see. Thanks bro :)

Back