• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

After a finished staff survey, and consulting with other trusted bureaucrats and administrators about the results afterwards, I have promoted the following members:

Discussion Moderators: Qawsedf234, Schnee One, Crabwhale

Content Moderators: Skalt711, Starter Pack

Administrators: Andytrenom, DarkDragonMedeus, AKM sama, Dargoo Faust, Wokista

In addition, the following members have been recruited to the Human Resources group: Wokista, Andytrenom

My congratulations to all of them, and massive thanks to SomebodyData for all of the hard work with organising the survey.

Please make them feel welcome below.

Agnaa and Antoniofer declined promotions for personal reasons, and Assaltwaffle was too busy IRL to be a part of the HR group.

Take note that a few of the new staff members have been assigned specific tasks, rather than the usual associated responsibilities:

• Starter Pack will handle the official thread for adding finished versus discussions to locked pages.
  • Skalt711 will handle the official thread for adding new better character images to locked pages.
  • Schnee One will try to make sure that the versus threads that he participates in are polite and peaceful.
As usual, it is recommended that all new staff members read the following instruction page:

Advice to the staff of the VS Battles wiki

And here are the specified ones for each group:

Congratulations Confetti

Thank you for trusting me with this important assignment, everyone. I promise I'll do my best to uphold this position to the best of my ability. I literally never expected to have a staff position, to be honest, so this is a huge honor for me.

Back