• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Staff Promotions

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Heyo!

It is me again, coming with another batch of staff promotions. On behalf of all the bureaucrats, I am proud and happy to announce the new promotions and additions to the staff team after getting input from most of our staff members. I am very glad that the following members have agreed to shoulder the increased responsibilities in their new positions which means less responsibilities for me cuz I'm lazy, so yay! (I'm kidding, obviously).

Sysops/Administrators:
@Starter_Pack, @Ogbunabali and @Abstractions

Content Moderator: @Just_a_Random_Butler

Thread Moderators: @Planck69 and @KingTempest

These are all very well deserved promotions and I hope they will bring forth some new changes and work to improve the wiki in their own ways. A hearty congratulations to all of them, and please make them feel welcome below.

58549710.jpg

Starter Pack, Ogbunabali and Abstractions should read the Sysops instructions page.

Just a Random Butler should read the Content Moderators instructions page.

Planck69 and KingTempest should read the Thread Moderators instructions page.

They all should read the Advice to the staff of the VS Battles wiki.

Oh no. I can see the flood of pings and messages coming my way, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, though, I'm probably the most shocked of anyone here that I've managed to come as far as I have. Even after all this time, there's a part of me that doesn't even feel like I should be a Content Mod, much less a Sysop now. (I unironically have horribly low levels of self-esteem, as some people on Discord can attest to.)

However, the thing that I realized that was ultimately the reason why I decided to accept was because, at the end of the day, not a lot will change. Yes, I have just grown an enormous target on my back for both average users and trolls alike, but for the most part, my job shall hopefully remain the same as it was before, just with extra perks and the responsibility that comes with said perks.

And as me and my fellow Content Mods have blue dye spilled into our yellow names, I shall hope that the remaining members of our forces shall do us proud, especially Saman, who has proven to be a shining example of what a Content Mod should be in my honest opinion.

latest

Thank you everyone for this wonderful opportunity, and I will do my best to perform to the best of my ability from here on out! And a huge congratulations to all of our newly minted staff, sysops and moderators alike.

Oh no. I can see the flood of pings and messages coming my way, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, though, I'm probably the most shocked of anyone here that I've managed to come as far as I have. Even after all this time, there's a part of me that doesn't even feel like I should be a Content Mod, much less a Sysop now. (I unironically have horribly low levels of self-esteem, as some people on Discord can attest to.)

However, the thing that I realized that was ultimately the reason why I decided to accept was because, at the end of the day, not a lot will change. Yes, I have just grown an enormous target on my back for both average users and trolls alike, but for the most part, my job shall hopefully remain the same as it was before, just with extra perks and the responsibility that comes with said perks.

And as me and my fellow Content Mods have blue dye spilled into our yellow names, I shall hope that the remaining members of our forces shall do us proud, especially Saman, who has proven to be a shining example of what a Content Mod should be in my honest opinion.

latest

Thank you everyone for this wonderful opportunity, and I will do my best to perform to the best of my ability from here on out! And a huge congratulations to all of our newly minted staff, sysops and moderators alike.
Big Thanks. Much Thanks.

This butler is at your service!
Thank you everyone!

I hope I can be of great help to this community. We nerds need some way to pass the time.
aquaman-my-man.gif

You all clearly put a lot of work into getting where you are, so enjoy this well deserved promotion and congratulations again to you all!

Planck and King Tempest also do a great job and I praise their ability to handle long and complex threads.
aquaman-my-man.gif

You all clearly put a lot of work into getting where you are, so enjoy this well deserved promotion and congratulations again to you all!
11FE7C4259363452E933BA57BA87233ABAD9C9D2

Especially congrats to Starter Pack and KingTempest.
MrkTempest became a Thread Mod?
DAMN! Nice, King!

Congratulations to everyone involved.
72ed36805b3fe595b9e7a3e04467ff5f2c976893.jpg

Thanks guys!

Back