• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New polls suggestions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we should change the pic of our Cartoons logo from Ben10 to ATLA?

I say no. Avatar takes many, many cues from anime in both its style of animation and its overall setting, not to mention the plot and characters. Whereas Ben 10 has a much more traditional animation style, and the fact that its set in America only helps it.

It's a very faithful Western animation, and a very good representative of this kind of animation.

^ Agreed. Ben 10 is, if I remember well, the most popular fight-oriented cartoon series.

I only asked because our members seem to like Avatar the most according to the poll results. And it isn't like Ben10 is the face of cartoons. We can maybe change the pic to Spongebob too.

I think that the current Ben 10 image is more suitable in both being a fighting series and a more traditional western cartoon, as others have mentioned.

Do you think it would be a good idea to make a poll asking which verse has the most/least accurate and well researched profiles?

No, it is too inflammatory.

Yes, it doesn't seem appropriate here for a more mainstream audience.

I think it's the right time for the Endgame poll.

@AKM

No problem.

Should we ask what people thought of the last season of Game of Thrones for the next poll?

Yes, that sounds like a good idea.

On second thought, I don't think we have that many GoT fans here.

Simple. A Pokémon.

Edit: Just remembered what thread this is and realized that wasn't an open question for everyone. Apologies.

@Sir Ovens

I suppose that could be an idea. But we need suggestions. Moogles, Pokemon, that kind of thing.

Also, we will eventually run out of polls if we just go by the ones listed in the first post, so help to come up with good new ones is appreciated.

I suppose that could work. It isn't the best suggestion, but we need more options.

Antvasima said:
We preferably need a list of prominent and very popular anime series for the next poll. Help would be appreciated.
We decided to do this for the previous poll before I brought up the Endgame idea.

Yes. Thank you for the reminder. Here are the suggestions so far:

Cowboy Bebop

Doraemon

Dragon Ball

Fairy Tail

Fist of the North Star/Hokuto No Ken

Fullmetal Alchemist

Gurren Lagann

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

My Hero Academia

Naruto

Nanatsu No Taizai/The Seven Deadly Sins

Neon Genesis Evangelion

One Piece

One Punch Man

Sailor Moon

Saint Seiya

Well, I think that the polls have a maximum of 20 options, so the 17 that we have so far can technically all be included.

Don't think The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is really that much popular. I would suggest Attack on Titan, Death Note and Tokyo Ghoul if possible.

I'm fine with the other suggestions.

Gurren Lagann I'm also not sure if it's all that mainstream. It's definitely well known among anime watchers kinda like Monster or PMMM is but I doubt it's that recognizable in general.

Here is an updated list:

Attack on Titan

Bleach

Cowboy Bebop

Death Note

Doraemon

Dragon Ball

Fairy Tail

Fist of the North Star/Hokuto No Ken

Fullmetal Alchemist

Gurren Lagann

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure