• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New polls suggestions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Here are the results for the current poll, if anybody is interested:

Which anime/manga character do you like the most?

Deku 99

Ichigo 51

Luffy 77

Meliodas 48

Naruto 53

Natsu 18

Sailor Moon 26

Saitama 168

Son Goku 264

Toriko 19

I have no idea, nor am I sure if that comment was necessary.

Well, he seems to consider the people who did not vote for his preferred character to have no taste, but I am not sure which character that he meant. Then again, my head calculation may have been incorrect.

I think we should do the 'Which western fictional franchise do you like the most?' poll because we've just had one for animes/mangas

Well, our current poll asks about western superheroes.

Jimboydejuan12 made a nonsense comment.

I have updated the front page poll again. This time we used favourite cartoon, as I promised Cal.

We preferably need a list of prominent and very popular anime series for the next poll. Help would be appreciated.

Mob Psycho 100 and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure should be included, they're both really popular and recent.

I'm not sure about including too many series like Pokemon and Sailor Moon that don't have a huge following right now but had an insanely massive one in the past.

Here are a few suggestions for the next month's poll list:

Cowboy Bebop

Doraemon

Dragon Ball

Fairy Tail

Fist of the North Star/Hokuto No Ken

Fullmetal Alchemist

Gurren Lagann

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

My Hero Academia

Naruto

Nanatsu No Taizai/The Seven Deadly Sins

Neon Genesis Evangelion

One Piece

One Punch Man

Sailor Moon

Saint Seiya

AKM sama said:
How about something related to Endgame? For example, how would you rate the movie? Or who do you think was the MVP of the movie? Something like that, maybe.
This is a good idea, we should write a poll once Endgame's released to use next month. We can put off the "Favorite anime" question for another month.

Okay. We can ask about Avengers: Endgame instead.

I'm also in agreement. Avengers: Endgame is going to be one of the biggest cinematic experiences for a good while, so capitalizing on it is a great idea.

Hmm, but what about spoilers? We know that some peoples here only gonna see the movie after his debut, days after. And imagine if this dude saw the poll and there is a lot of votes for Captain America as the MVP of the movie?

If we would ask about Endgame, somethig like "How good was the movie?"

Then I agree with Agnaa with wait a month if we gonna ask the MVP

Yeah, Ant. That should work pretty well, honestly. It's the best we can do while remaining spoiler free.

@Ant That seems fine.

We can ask the MVP question a few weeks after the release maybe.

Hm, I wasn't too worried about spoilers since the poll wouldn't start until a week after the movie's release, but maybe you guys are right about that.

I'm not sure about doing an MVP poll the month after, but I guess it depends on how big the movie is by that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back