• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Novel: My Three Wives are Beautiful Vampires (CRT) (Possible 1-A)

Whoever add Mountain level, I will going to remove it since splitting mountain isn't really Mountain level.

What’s wrong with it? It seems to quite popular with 1000 reviews and 25 million views. Or is it some powerscaler fiction. If so it’d probably be nice to see why so.
Soon this peak fiction ,will get light novel and manga
According to the wiki he marries his daughters bad and there is definitely more than just three wives
Just look at his harem; it is a 10/10 in my eyes as a harem fan, the very definition of a true harem. He takes all the girls and loves all of them equally. His harem is huge, just the way I love it: exciting stuff, looks hawt, and sounds cool. Lastly, I love the author of this webnovel. He is following his and our dreams. Like, bruh, just love these names—our man got Yog-Sothoth, Nyarlathotep, Azathoth, etc., in his harem. My only disappointment is that this verse sounds cool, but it should have been more powerful, like 1A or higher. It would have been an amazing fantasy,
having 1A wives, etc.

This thread is no longer any use ; 1A got rejected, so it should be closed.
I am reading the WN rn.

Everybody pray for me.
Pround of you
Loses in writing
You didnt even read the novel ,me as well

Just look at his harem; it is a 10/10 in my eyes as a harem fan, the very definition of a true harem. He takes all the girls and loves all of them equally. His harem is huge, just the way I love it: exciting stuff, looks hawt, and sounds cool. Lastly, I love the author of this webnovel. He is following his and our dreams. Like, bruh, just love these names—our man got Yog-Sothoth, Nyarlathotep, Azathoth, etc., in his harem. My only disappointment is that this verse sounds cool, but it should have been more powerful, like 1A or higher. It would have been an amazing fantasy,
I look upon you with pure disgust

That aside, what's left to do here?

Back