• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New MFTL Composite Sonic Feat Calc Needed

In Sonic Runners Adventure, Sonic goes through the special stage and is seen flying fast enough to passes multiple stars. Can anyone make a speed calc for this feat?

This most likely applies to Composite Sonic as we do not know if Sonic Runners Adventure is canon.

[feat]

I'm sure it's non-canon since it has characters from other eras and the link is down.

....I didn't make the post, but the link is easily fixable.

https://gfycat.com/SpanishFrighteningBasil

Just remove the %7CFTL at the end.

@Dark649: I'm not sure if that invalidates events in the Special Stages, & I'm not too knowledgeable about Sonic on our Wiki.

That said, you said "it has characters from other eras".... But I can't actually see any characters other than Sonic in that clip.

I'm sure this is non-canon along with that Sonic never showcased the ability to fly on his own.

Dark649 said:
I'm sure this is non-canon along with that Sonic never showcased the ability to fly on his own.
In the event that it does have a valid level of canonicity, though, it might be worth considering.

At the very least, Sonic isn't shown interacting with characters from other continuities in the events of this level.

Considering the glow, if Sonic's somehow powered up when he goes into this stage, such as by a large numbers of rings or Chaos Emeralds, it may have some explanation, albeit, possibly a dubious one.

Having a look , I found some info:

"Bonus levels are extra levels where the player can obtain additional Rings. These levels can be entered by collecting a Bonus item and then finishing the level in which it was found."

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Bonus_level

This game is the sequel of Sonic Runners where Tikal, Werehog, Sticks and Mephiles are playable characters.

I repeat this game is non-canon along with the bonus stage, there is nothing else i can say.

It doesn't matter if it's canon or not. Consistency is the key and Sonic has no other MFTL feat. One feat is not enough, from a mobile spin off no less.

Well canonicity is very important and matters a lot. We can't account a feat that literally never happened. Though if this is both noncanon and inconsistent with regular feats, then we especially cannot use it.

Well Ryu, the problem is according to a recent statement by SEGA, everything is canon now, even the comics (post genesis). That alone seems suspicious to me and I'm trying to look deeper into that statement as we speak. So if it's true, Sonic Runners is canon by WOG.

Everything is canon? That seems very weird. But I see.

I would rather disconsider the notion that everything is canon to the same universe because it isn't, but rather everything is canon to the multiverse.

Yeah. I mean Sonic Boom is a video game but it's comics (just extra stories to the show and games) is an alternate universe in the comics so you could say the main game multiverse is part of the overall multiverse as well.

In fact, I can't find a record of this statement anywhere on the internet so I assume it was either a rumor or a lie.

For what it's worth, I made a small effort to search, & given what Sera's said, I question the canonicity of it. The only thing I can find regarding canonicity is from Sonic Runners's page:

"The canonicity of Sonic Runners appears to be dubious at best, but it appears to specifically follow the canon of the handheld versions of multi-platform Sonic games. This is evident several times, such as as Mother Wisp being mentioned; Sonic and Tails only encountered her in the DS version of Sonic Colors. However, the game's event-exclusive episodes are equally evident in being non-canon due to some companions being characters from certain games that endings imply Sonic will never meet again, such as Chip, and Sonic not knowing who Merlina is, despite meeting her in Sonic and the Black Knight. Even more curiously, Sonic does not recognize Erazor Djin or King Shahryar despite the characters implying that the events of Sonic and the Secret Rings have taken place.

• Likewise, ESP Silver's description implies that the bad ending was somehow canon in a similar way Blaze remembers "Crisis City" in Sonic Generations.
  • While Mephiles' existence could also count for that, Solaris's flame could've been a separate entity enough that blowing out the flame may not have destroyed Mephiles, but just gave him no reason to leave. However, his body is only formed after copying Shadow's shadow."

And in any case, that extensive trivia is only present on the page for Sonic Runners, not Sonic Runners Adventure.

Given the apparent lack of statements about SR(A)'s canonicity, unless we consider SR(A) its own continuity or such -in which case, it'd lack feats- I'd be uncertain, if not doubtful that this can apply to composite Sonic.

Pardon all the words, please.

Dark649 said:
I'm sure it's non-canon since it has characters from other eras and the link is down.
Which is why I say that this would apply to a Composite Sonic which contains all versions of Sonic, not Game Sonic.

Dark649 said:
In Sonic Lost World, Sonic can boost endlessly in space, making him fly in a way.

I don't think we will make a composite Sonic since Sera is planning to separate Sonic keys basing on the main continuities.

Back