• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Darth vader key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I suggest we possibly create another Darth vader key, this is in line with the current comic book series, Darth Vader is hunting down the remaining Jedi with the Inquisitors,the problem comes if anyone in the future decides to create Profile's for these Jedi, i mean in certain circumstances some of these Jedi have beaten Vader and that would lead them to be scaled to his current tier... which wouldn't make sense as that would put them above many of Jedi Council members.. which is clearly not the case as the events take place shortly after ROTS

A for what tier his new key would be?

At Least 7-C Likely 7-B Scaling from Anakin Skywalker

I think this makes the most sense:

Key: Canon (Post Clone Wars) | Canon (Post New Hope)

Well?

A little clarification on when Canon Vader was in his prime:

He was definitely at his weakest between 19 BBY (Revenge of the Sith) and 14 BBY (Tarkin and Lords of the Sith novels). In 19 BBY, he got his butt kicked at one point by Jedi Master Kirak Infil'a, who I doubt is anything too special (unlikely to be above Kenobi and Plo Koon and likely around the level of Luminara Unduli). And Vader only beat Infil'a by threatening innocents.

He was at his most powerful between 3 BBY (Rebels Season 2) and 4 ABY (Return of the Jedi). At this point, Ahsoka was the only one who could contend with him and even Maul was wary of fighting Vader.

ahh i see, i always kinda figured that Vader was at his peak during Empire, as Obi wan was able to duel him on the Death Star (I know it doesn't look like a sword fight but i always thought that was just the limitations of the time more than anything)

In both Canon and Legends, it's explained that Vader learned from his mistakes on Mustafar. He chose not to underestimate Kenobi and take things nice and slow and carefully.

The weakening thing is also a thing in Legends but considering how essentially everyone in Legends is High 6-A it really doesn't matter.

My only question with this revision is if it affects any other pages.

Let's not forget that he defeat Sidious in these comics.

I agree with this.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Well even more so, considering Obi wan is 7-A in the new Canon aswell, also check this thread out. (off topic) but still LOL https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1166098
I can understand wanting to do away with the 7-B and High 7-A things and keep them at higher end of 7-C (Town level+) because the top tiers have consistent Town level+ feats in canon comics and novels (with Vader getting three such feats in a row during the Cymoon arc of the canon Marvel Star Wars comics).

But Wall level? Even Kanan has a Town level feat in the Star Wars Rebels Magazine and Luke in the Ashes of Jedha arc tanked a laser cannon blast which vaporized a large building sized rock formation.

Code:
╠ÂI╠ÂB╠Â4╠ ╠ÂL╠Âu╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âc╠Âi╠Âm╠Âa╠Ât╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠ÂM╠Âo╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂL╠Âa╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âe╠Âd╠Âi╠ OwO

Darth Maul reconstrcuting and Destroying a Death Star.... well the DS isnt moon sized anyway

Also there is no timeframe given for how long Maul took to destroy it so we cant upgrade them to High 8-C :( lol

Speaking of the last Jedi I'm wondering how do we handle Snoke do we scale him to Kanan's feat for now?

I remember his actor saying he was stronger then Vader and Palpatine but that's WOG so I'm not sure how to treat that

We know nothing about him other than that he's a mysterious being from the Unknown Regions with possibly ancient origins. And that he might have tried to telepathically contact Palpatine around the time of the end of the Clone Wars.

It's speculation at this point, but if the movie confirms the statement then i guess he would be 7-C to High 7-A

Yeah I think definitely we should wait til Last Jedi to see but ether way I seriously doubt he'd be weaker then Kanan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back