• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Asriel Key

I recently realized that Asriel doesn't have a key for when he had absorbed Chara's soul, he definitely should, though.

In this thread I talk about how powerful humans are in the game. Scaling from monsters, every human should be AT LEAST 9-A at a bare minimum, higher with weapons, then massively higher with both Magic and Determination.

In this imgur post I have images describing how powerful a human is with a monster soul, as well as the story about Asriel absorbing Chara's soul. (Keep in mind this is my first time using imgur, so sorry if it's bad for whatever reason)

It's stated that Asriel could have destroyed the entire village of humans, on Google, I searched how large an average village is, and got an average population size between 500-2,500, even if it was just 100 though, this is a ridiculous feat for Undertale standards that likely puts Asriel beyond every non God tier combined, aside from arguably Undyne the Undying. I should also note that, not only were the humans attacking "with everything they had", keep in mind that the humans were bloodlusted, and killing intent makes your attacks more lethal against monsters, not to mention that Asriel wasn't even trying to fight back, he had accepted his death if anything.

Asriel's new key, if it's added, should probably look like this:

Powers and Abilities: Heat Manipulation, Soul Absorbstion, Magic, Soul Manipulation, Multiple Personalities (control over his body is split between him and Chara), Non-Physical Interaction (as magic can harm ghosts), Inorganic Physiology (all monsters are made of magic), Immortality (type 1, boss monsters do not age unless they have children), Resistence to Heat Manipulation (should be easily capable of walking through Hotlands), and Soul Manipulation.

Attack Potency: At least Small Building level, likely far higher (stated to be capable of destroying an entire village of humans)

Speed: At least Supersonic, likely higher (should be faster than Frisk with high levels of Determinatio, Asgore, and Sans)

Lifting Strength: At least Class 5 (should be much stronger than Undyne)

Striking Strength: At least Small Building class, likely far higher

Durability: At least Small Building level, likely far higher (survived the combined attacks of an entire bloodlusted village of humans who were using their full power, while not attempting to defend himself, although died some time afterwards. Should be more durable than most characters in the game, including Undyne who could easily tank this)

Stamina: Immense (should be higher than most characters in the game)

Range: Standard melee range, higher with fire magic.

Standard Equipment: None.

Intelligence: Likely average, as Asriel, while powerful, still has the mind of a child.

Weaknesses: Due to his kindness, Asriel dislikes causing harm to others, which is the reason for his death. The control of his body is split between him and Chara, however Asriel seems to have more control as he resisted attacking the humans at all, while Chara wished to do so. Weak to murderous intent.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Fire magic: Similarly to his parents, Asriel should be capable of using fire magic, which has both the properties of a spritual attack and real fire. Asriel has only demonstrated this ability in his fight, but he should be capable of using it at this point already.

Key: With Chara's Soul

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I tried to reply but the message didn't load for some reason, hopefully this'll work, I was saying that I edited the weaknesses section already.

tho, these should be added to his Powers and Abilities...

Multiple Personalities (The control of his body is split between him and Chara however Asriel seems to have more control ) tho you already knew this

Non-Physical Interaction (Magic is shown to be capable of harming ghosts, as shown in the Mad Dummy fight where magic attacks are the only way to harm him as opposed to physical attacks)

Inorganic Physiology (Every monster in the game is stated to be made of magic)

likely Immortality (Type 1, Boss monsters don't age)

Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Has all of Base Asriel's abilities, who walked from where Chara fell all the way to New Home on the opposite side of the Underground) and Soul Manipulation (Has 2 SOULS within his body)

You should use the Undertale verse page to find experiencd members and staff to ask to comment here.

So anyways, yeah, Asriel still needs a new key. But I feel like a new thread could probably be made for it, rather than a thread that's about to be exactly 1 year old in just about 6 more days, and I don't feel like doing so.

Back