• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Abilities for Damien Darhk

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Damien Darhk has shown a few new powers in Season 3 of Legends of Tomorrow

1. Resistance to Time Manipulation- Demonstrated in episode 5 aka Return of The Mack, when he is able to ignore the effects of a device Rip Hunter uses to stop time as can be seen here (skip to 1:02)

2. Electricity Manipulation-Episode 9 aka Beebo the God of War, Darhk cosplays as Odin to trick the Vikings. What he doesn't seem to be faking however, is his command over lightning (Skip to 2:58)

So, are the mentioned abilities reasonable?

I had to go back and peep the feats you were talking about since I kind of fell off on Legends (Martin Stein's death pissed me off), but after review, I agree with this.

This is after he nukes Havenrock:

Damien pulls telekinetically chokes Oliver by forcing the air from his lungs - Air Manip.

Does this to an explosion - Possible, maybe limited explosion manipulation.

I understand these abilities are on the techniques in his profile, but they still count as powers.

I also think he should be listed as Superior to Gree Arrow, Sarah, this guy, etc - Physically, not by Skill. It should be noted that he was beaten by Oliver due to having no magic.

Overpowered Ray in the Deleted Timeline - So building level via TK without havenrock.

Ok, so the guy who's name i couldn't find is Malcom Merlyn, i'll add that, along with some other changes.

Back