• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never fear! FOR I AM THE GOD OF WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh what

He literally

Stabbed himself

Was dragged off the edge of the world by something

And then appeared on Midgard

There definitely weren't any signs of bifrost usage. Not to mention, you could clearly see the sea's end in the epilouge.

"Dragged"

Considering this and the fact it clearly showed an end to the world, I'm very willing to bet that it is infact finite.

I misremembered the view.

Still, it makes no sense to drag them out of the world instead of bifrost them out if the world was Infinite.

Not to mention, concept art shows that the world ain't infinite in size either.

cool but how does that make the underworld not infinite or Immeasurable in size cause we have author statments that they are https://youtu.be/Vh0aPnqanNU?t=164

Also, about the being dragged out vs bi-frosted out, that isn't mutually exclusive. He could have been dragged out through the bifrost. Obviously the wolves would have to touch him first to do that, and they would have to bite him to hold him. lol. It's not like its told to us exactly how they brought him there to those lands.

A vauge "immeasurable" doesn't beat artwork that shows that it's not actually Infinite in size.

It clearly shows that it's a big old circle, and definitely not infinite.

thDMUA said:
A vauge "immeasurable" doesn't beat artwork that shows that it's not actually Infinite in size.
It clearly shows that it's a big old circle, and definitely not infinite.
the underworld or the greek world

4TPX9uz.jpg

Now where did Helios actually cover the entire Underworld with sunlight?

Cool

So we have

a vauge statement of something immeasurable

somehow thinking this equals infinite speed with merely that one statement in any fiction

Not realizing being faster then infinite like Hermes would mean that Kratos could literally just run back in time instead of bothering with time manipulation

And I'll predict you'll say "Lol Fiction" when there has to be logic for that to be valid, meanwhile this is a feat from an extremely loose statement by which applying to characters would be vastly contradicted in a variety of forms.

DMUA said:
How about the part where Kratos fell off it and got to midgard?
Ugh... Just one statement of "Immeasurable lol" doesn't prove it's actually an infinite space. You need something less vague.
You clearly don't know what's canon. You realize that you're using your own headcanon right? Read the Novel and stop making up bullshit to help your side of the argument.

DMUA said:
Cool

So we have

a vauge statement of something immeasurable

somehow thinking this equals infinite speed with merely that one statement in any fiction

Not realizing being faster then infinite like Hermes would mean that Kratos could literally just run back in time instead of bothering with time manipulation

And I'll predict you'll say "Lol Fiction" when there has to be logic for that to be valid, meanwhile this is a feat from an extremely loose statement by which applying to characters would be vastly contradicted in a variety of forms.
while I gave you statement you have given nothing to support you argument of why it contradicts with the series so I can just say all this has been your big brained headcanon so you either prove it controdicts with evidence or just stop your wasting our time.

three statements from concept which clearly stae the underworld is infinite>your head canon of it being an outlier

Kratos just has more hax. Also has a range advantage unless you mean with All Might pulling in storms.

So Kratos takes this for me, mid-diff.

Gonna have to go with Kratos. I dunno, Kratos' weapons have plenty of hax of which I'm not sure All Might can even resist.

Alos, Kratos could probably just hit All-Might in the left and be done with it. Granted, this uses standard battle assumptions, but it doesn't really take much beyond a short fist fight to figure out that weakened All Might's weakness is his own left chest.

There is no grace needed. It's unanimous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back