• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules: Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki must obtain the ball from Netero. Quirk abilities are allowed, but Netero can only use nen to boost his speed. The Trio can attack any means necessary in order to retrieve the ball. However, if the ball is destroyed by them in any way victory goes to Netero.

Time Limit: 9 Hours.
Arena: Indestructible Basketball Court

Round 1: Anime Feats Only

Round 2: Anime and Manga Feats

Do the Trio have what it takes to steal the ball?

Netero Ball Challenge
Boku.no.Hero.Academia.full.2000229

To me, Netero would win this; he has more speed and experience compared to all of the trio combined

Against an opponent who's movements appear invisible from your perspective?

In that circumstances, I believe Deku's strategy would come into play thinking of a plan for Todoroki to begin closing the space with ice walls making Netero's movements more confined.

Transonic reactions won't be able to do anything against Hypersonic movements.

Even with the high-speed difference I thought the Trio would have had least of a chance judging by Netero's playful personality against Gon and Killua especially if the area was slowly being closed in from Ice Walls.

Back