• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ness vs Lucas

Why am I making my psychic sons fight? Cuz I hate myself.

Both 7-B. Victory by KO. Who wins?

Ness: 0

Lucas: 5 (ArbitraryNumbers, TheNeolancer, Noahkaismith, DarkDragonMedeus, Chrisras)

Inconclusive: 1 (GreyFang82)

Ness-super-smash-bros-brawl-706485 400 315
Lucas

Although I do like Ness more (yeah crucify or whatever) but Lucas has more useful PSI abilities like reflecting both physical and PSI attacks back at the user or refresh that has a constant flow of healing during the fight. I would like to argure Ness has a lot more status effects that could hinder Lucas significantly but that's pretty iffy. I'll stay neutral for now, but if I hear any other good reasons I'll change it.

Lucas' profile was updated, so...

Lucas has the ability to boost his stats, and wields plenty of the same things that Ness can do.

Plus Lucas and co. defeated a stronger Porky who should be vastly superior to the Nuclear Reactor Robots that Ness scales to, and Ness and Co.'s fight with Porky didn't really result in them defeating him, more like him just being all "okay I'm tired of this, I'll just let Giygas eat you".

So Lucas should be much stronger than Ness to begin with, can boost his strength and durability even higher, reflect Ness' PSI attacks back at him, and has most of the stuff that Ness has (and then some), so he's basically a stronger Ness. I'll give it to Lucas with Mid-Low difficulty.

Back