• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NEP 2 Alovenus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why was it brought up at all? These are two different verses with entirely different mechanics.

Then why was it brought up at all? These are two different verses with entirely different mechanics.
Please read it... First of all I Askes About NEP2 and HGR UEG. At first this case is same with Alovenus and eliizha don't have any problem if Nep after get Conceptual erasure. But later Ueg have supporter feats (True form UEG Its void itself)(Cmiiw)

Confirmation from a single staff member isn't gospel. So far the vast majority of the staff that have come here and some knowledgeable members simply treat it as Type 5 Immortality and High-Godly regeneration.
It seems like we will likely use this solution then.
Seeing how insistent you are over this then I suppose we can wait for Elizhaa to come her and elaborate himself.
@Elizhaa

Would you be willing to help us out here please?

So in short i do think if Alovenus was conceptually erased she wouldn't die, and she could regenerate from that, it's regeneration and type 5 immortality, whether its NEP2 is for the people here to decide.
If she can act in such a state, I would be okay with NEP Type 2 and the others who scaled. Existing after being conceptually destroyed was always a way to prove that a character would have NEP Type 2 since the thread was accepted; Kriemhild Gretchen's case is the oldest example accepted in the original thread. I would say clarify NEP Type 2 is when the character is conceptually erased on the profile.

If she can act in such a state, I would be okay with NEP Type 2 and the others who scaled. Existing after being conceptually destroyed was always a way to prove that a character would have NEP Type 2 since the thread was accepted; Kriemhild Gretchen's case is the oldest example accepted in the original thread. I would say clarify NEP Type 2 is when the character is conceptually erased on the profile.
The problem here is,Alovenus returned to reality from nonexistence instead of being nonexistence,thus she can not act in such state

Return from a state in which the fundamental concept of existence in this case the "HP" is 0 or destroyed is simply HGR, there is no proof that Alovenus existed in mere nonexistence since she simply returned from "nonexistence" by regeneration.

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying concept(s) or information needed for them to exist.

Okay. Never mind then. What is left to do here in that case?

Okay, so has anything else been accepted to be added to her page then?

Reopening this cause i think Alovenus and also Ruphas do need type 5 immortality, as i said from the beginning, i don't really care for NEP, type 5 Immortality looks reasonable though.

Alovenus gave herself the setting that she can't be killed

Alovenus suddenly felt as if something was piercing her heart. But that was just her imagination. There was nothing there in that place. To begin with, she was immortal. She had given herself the setting that she couldn’t be killed by any means. Even if a god-slaying spear or sword were to stab her, she would feel no pain and suffer no wound.-Chapter 187

Again stated she can't be killed by any means,
Ruphas’ sword broke the Goddess’ sword, and even sliced through the Goddess’ body. The slash tore through everything in its path and continued to fly on indefinitely. The slash, which seemed to cut even the Final Point open, became bigger as it flew on to a distant location—and eventually disappeared.

Naturally, the Goddess didn’t die because of this. Death would not come to her by any means except for suicide. Even if her soul was destroyed, erased without any traces left, or rendered non-existent, she would still return, calmly and brazenly.

The current Ruphas might be able to forcibly kill the immortal Alovenus, but it seemed she had no intention of doing so. In any case, Alovenus herself had already painfully accepted her defeat.

“…Eh? Ah? Im—Impossible…I’m currently…”

“Oh, your HP has been reduced to zero. You should know this already.”

Even when her HP had been reduced to zero or less, or when her HP statistic itself was erased, Alovenus still wouldn’t die. The battle would continue for as long as she wanted it to continue. She could stand up again as long as she wanted to do so.

However, she had lost. Indeed, there was no doubt that Alovenus had lost. Furthermore, if Ruphas had wanted to kill her, Alovenus would be dead already.-Chapter 185

Based on the context here where this is said "
“…Eh? Ah? Im—Impossible…I’m currently…”

“Oh, your HP has been reduced to zero. You should know this already.”

Even when her HP had been reduced to zero or less, or when her HP statistic itself was erased, Alovenus still wouldn’t die. The battle would continue for as long as she wanted it to continue. She could stand up again as long as she wanted to do so."

Alovenus alludes to the fact that she is currently dead, and it then states that she won't die despite being dead already, and that the battle would continue as long as she wants to, and she can stand up again.

Added to what i already posted about her before goodhood, being able to kill herself but still exist and just come back whenever she wants to, this is something that is established that you can't kill Alovenus and she can basically just chill while being dead, and whenever she wants to just regenerate.

Oh sorry, yes I forgot about Type 5 immo, I think this is ok so I agree.

The problem here is,Alovenus returned to reality from nonexistence instead of being nonexistence,thus she can not act in such state
Not at all, if we use chain scalling, alovenus still capable to being non existence at Nonexistent State

Like this, (This is Alovenus human form)

-From the moment she was born, or perhaps even before she was born, she understood that she was an existence that had been horribly displaced. The world wasn’t a fantasy, but a merciless routine life called reality that went on everywhere, day after day. (182 Extra)
-She had once experimented with her own body by incinerating it into ashes, but even that did not disrupt her consciousness. She had lost her body, yet her consciousness remained. When she tried to undo it, she was able to return to her original state immediately. Even life and death were phenomena that she could bend to her will.

1.the sentence "or perhaps even before she was born, she understood that she was an existence that had been horribly displaced."

She understood Anything before she was Born, its proof if Alovenus exist at non existence state

2. Alovenus Try anything to destroy her body (not suicide) such as burning his body to ashes, or losing his body. He is still able to hold his consciousness (Human Form).

Afterthat. Alovenus ascend to become a goddes and that feats its able to be applied but in a higher scale i.e. Still exist even in a non existence state.

The sentence " Alovenus capable return calmly and brazely " its more supporting feats if the feats of Human-self able to be applied but in higher scale

,thus she can not act in such state
So what? You know the limitation Of Nep2 right

-As the user no longer exists, they may be unable to interact with reality.

If you mean Alovenus is automatic regeneration, i think its wrong because the based all this skill (including CM1, HGR,Etc) its based On His own Will. If alovenus don't have Will to regeneration, she Will be still at Non existence state

-From the moment she was born, or perhaps even before she was born, she understood that she was an existence that had been horribly displaced. The world wasn’t a fantasy, but a merciless routine life called reality that went on everywhere, day after day. (182 Extra)
This is not enough proof to guarantee NEP2 to a character, a good proof would be that Alovenus was pure Nothingness, that she would exist even when her whole concept and being is destroyed and simply exist as Nothingness.
-She had once experimented with her own body by incinerating it into ashes, but even that did not disrupt her consciousness. She had lost her body, yet her consciousness remained. When she tried to undo it, she was able to return to her original state immediately. Even life and death were phenomena that she could bend to her will.
This is only Immortality Type 5 and likely Low-Godly, as she was able to survive after her entire body was destroyed and only her Mind, Soul, Concept, Etc remains.

Last edited:
All this about her being able to come back from non-existence is easily debunked with the reason that HGR means to regenerate from a point where your essential concept of existence no longer exists, practically non-existence, but that is only HGR not NEP2.

This is not enough proof to guarantee NEP2 to a character, a good proof would be that Alovenus was pure Nothingness, that she would exist even when her whole concept and being is destroyed and simply exist as Nothingness.
I mean, ITS capable to scalling non existence state at Conceptual level at Goddes Level. What you see its only human form. The goddes key must have Higher scale than that. ( I already explain it)

All this about her being able to come back from non-existence is easily debunked with the reason that HGR means to regenerate from a point where your essential concept of existence no longer exists, practically non-existence, but that is only HGR not NEP2.
So what? See still maintain her Will after Got Conceptual erasure take a note, Will in here is not average will

If she didn't want to regenerate=Nep2
If she want to regenerate =HGR

So what? See still maintain her Will after Got Conceptual erasure take a note, Will in here is not average will

If she didn't want to regenerate=Nep2
If she want to regenerate =HGR
Hell no, only her body was erased, so much her consciousness, soul and concept remained.
I mean, ITS capable to scalling non existence state at Conceptual level at Goddes Level. What you see its only human form. The goddes key must have Higher scale than that. ( I already explain it)
This makes almost no sense at all, as I said, she never existed as Nothingness, there was only a moment where she did not exist because she was erased, only at that moment she was "nonexistent" but not NEP2.

I will give an example... Nil, she is the very concept of Nothingness, she exists as nothingness, even she has no concept of the primordial thing in the universe which is the concept of "something"... And I also saw that you previously mentioned Graham, Graham's and his source (concept) was destroyed by Venuzdonoa, but Anos saw that something still existed even after he destroyed it, then Graham regenerated from a total nothingness and then he revealed that his true form was a void of pure nothingness that took place after his concept was destroyed by Anos, Graham and Nil themselves are true forms of Nothingness, which Alovenus does not qualify for.

Hell no, only her body was erased, so much her consciousness, soul and concept remained.
.... Im only make a chain scalling and that's feats its supporting alovenus capable Maintain her mind if she never existed. Okey if Human key don't get Nep2. But if you use Godddes key its different case (already explain it)

If she can exist and fight as nonexistence why she need to regenerate?
I don't really know, perhaps because they are Infinitely transcending every time.
I will give an example... Nil, she is the very concept of Nothingness, she exists as nothingness, even she has no concept of the primordial thing in the universe which is the concept of "something"... And I also saw that you previously mentioned Graham, Graham's and his source (concept) was destroyed by Venuzdonoa, but Anos saw that something still existed even after he destroyed it, then Graham regenerated from a total nothingness and then he revealed that his true form was a void of pure nothingness that took place after his concept was destroyed by Anos, Graham and Nil themselves are true forms of Nothingness, which Alovenus does not qualify for.
Im the one who Made Nep2 Nil...and for Graham I already know, your example is from pure nothingness and Primordial void with more context...

And Elizha already explained it. This context is much like alovenus case.

And Elizha already explained it. This context is much like alovenus case.
Elizha said that if she could act in such a state then she could qualify, but the point is that Alovenus could never act in a state of Nonexistence, she simply regenerated, by that logic, all characters that can regenerate from the destruction of their concept should have NEP2 since they did not exist when they regenerated.
Im only make a chain scalling and that's feats its supporting alovenus capable Maintain her mind if she never existed. Okey if Human key don't get Nep2. But if you use Godddes key its different case (already explain it)
Even less qualifies, since simply existing when your body is destroyed is only Immo 5 or Low Godly, it is a similar case to Maou Gakuin characters, they can think with their source, use magic, etc. even when their body, soul and mind were destroyed.

Elizha later said that if Alovenus could never act in a state of Nothingness, she clearly does not qualify for NEP2.

Anyway, I won't bother to discuss this any further since it's so obvious that it doesn't qualify, I'll give my decision....

I'm fine with Immortality Type 5 for Ruphas and Alovenus, and hard disagree with NEP2 since it doesn't qualify at all.

Elizha said that if she could act in such a state then she could qualify, but the point is that Alovenus could never act in a state of Nonexistence, she simply regenerated, by that logic, all characters that can regenerate from the destruction of their concept should have NEP2 since they did not exist when they regenerated.
Can you give the explanation why alovenus can't act in state non existence

I already explained in here if alovenus capable to act at non existence state

Can you give the explanation why alovenus can't act in state non existence

I already explained in here if alovenus capable to act at non existence state
I'm not saying she can't act in a state of Nothingness, what I'm saying is that she never acted in a state of Nothingness (She never acted, Ok then no proof.. She had to regenerate because she could not exist as nothingness), besides, you didn't explain anything, you just made an assumption why she regenerated instead of acting in a state of Nothingness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back