• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NEP 2 Alovenus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying she can't act in a state of Nothingness, what I'm saying is that she never acted in a state of Nothingness (She never acted, Ok then no proof.. She had to regenerate because she could not exist as nothingness),
Actually Alovenus never acted For High godly regeneration....but the explanation Will be Nep2+Hgr like I explain that.. but you agree if alovenus capable to act at Non existence state right??

@Elizhaa @QuasiYuri @Planck69 @Antoniofer

Not at all, if we use chain scalling, alovenus still capable to being non existence at Nonexistent State

Like this, (This is Alovenus human form)

1.the sentence "or perhaps even before she was born, she understood that she was an existence that had been horribly displaced."

She understood Anything before she was Born, its proof if Alovenus exist at non existence state

2. Alovenus Try anything to destroy her body (not suicide) such as burning his body to ashes, or losing his body. He is still able to hold his consciousness (Human Form).

Afterthat. Alovenus ascend to become a goddes and that feats its able to be applied but in a higher scale i.e. Still exist even in a non existence state.

The sentence " Alovenus capable return calmly and brazely " its more supporting feats if the feats of Human-self able to be applied but in higher scale

So what? You know the limitation Of Nep2 right

If you mean Alovenus is automatic regeneration, i think its wrong because the based all this skill (including CM1, HGR,Etc) its based On His own Will. If alovenus don't have Will to regeneration, she Will be still at Non existence state
What you think about this? It is qualified to Nep2 or no?
If still no. Then i Will stop

Actually Alovenus never acted For High godly regeneration....but the explanation Will be Nep2+Hgr like I explain that.. but you agree if alovenus capable to act at Non existence state right??
What are you saying about never acted for HGR?? She has HGR in her profile, so... Also nothing you have said has proven that Alovenus can exist in Nothingness
@Elizhaa @QuasiYuri @Planck69 @Antoniofer

What you think about this? It is qualified to Nep2 or no?
If still no. Then i Will stop
This is too vague and I already said all the reasons why none of it qualifies, so hard disagree, but let's wait and see what others say about it.

What are you saying about never acted for HGR?? She has HGR in her profile, so...
The HGR is based with that statement tho.

If you say never acted= never get the ability, then Hgr Will be remove tho because this is only an explanation if she can comeback after got Conceptual erasure..

The HGR is based with that statement tho.

If you say never acted= never get the ability, then Hgr Will be remove tho because this is only an explanation if she can comeback after got Conceptual erasure..
So every character in the wiki who have HGR should have NEP2 too? since HGR means, to regenerate from a state in which you technically do not exist. As i said previously... Alovenus feat is just HGR, not NEP2 at all

So every character in the wiki who have HGR should have NEP2 too? since HGR means, to regenerate from a state in which you technically do not exist. As i said previously... Alovenus feat is just HGR, not NEP2 at all
We have separate argument. And yeah i Will stop is because you agree if alovenus can act at non existence state, i don't really care with other Hgr character because i bring feats+ supporting feats for Nep2 alovenus. Elizha agree with Nep2 if alovenus can act at non existence state, and im Explain why if Alovenus Capable to act at non existence state. However i Will waiting Mod to give the input.

Just to correct something, i didn't agree... I DISAGREE with NEP2 so no

Several staff have been here and disagreed with NEP Type 2. There's no reason for this to have gone on for as long as it did.

Now, has Type 5 Immortality been applied to the pages?

After reading All the opinion, honestly i agree with this
A. Alovenus still capable to exist in the same case with non existence state

" or rendered non-existent, she would still return,"

what is the meaning of Non-existence

"The ability to reverse time and make the opponent non-existent."

This sentence meaning, alovenus capable still exist in this state ( non existence state) where as same case before you existed.

I mean, you exist in State before you exist is Nep2.

B. Alovenus still capable to exist although the Very concept Of Hp got erased / Her HP statistic got erased.

C. “Alovenus would come back even if the very concept of her HP was erased”. (Translator note)

So the conclusion is:

1. alovenus capable still exist in this state ( non existence state) where as same case before you existed

2. Alovenus capable to still exist although her very concept HP got erased
After reading All the opinion, honestly i agree with this

Summary...

NEP2 Rejected and Immortality Type 5 for Ruphas & Alovenus is accepted

If I unlock the two profile pages, is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

If I unlock the two profile pages, is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?
For now, only Immo 5

Nep2 still waiting other mod confirmation

Disagree: planck, yuriquasi
Neutral : elizha ( if alovenus capable to such act at non existence state then he agree), Celestial pegasus

Last edited:
For now, only Immo 5

Nep2 still waiting other mod confirmation

Disagree: planck,
Agree : elizha ( if alovenus capable to such act at non existence state)
Add me to the disagree list.

Also, I'm pretty sure that "none gets it unless they can act in a non-existent state" isn't an agreement.

I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thank you. I will lock the profile pages then.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Okay. I will close this then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back