• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neopolitan vs Hiei

Neo puts him under a bunch of illusions before beating him half to death before realizing Neo was eating ice cream on a bench somewhere

In other words, Neo's illusions and aura give her a solid victory

Hiei low-diffs tbh.

Higher AP, better at combat, Clairvoyance to see through illusions and can paralyze her and mind control just by looking at her and it's in character.

Hiei definitely not gonna be beat down by clones over 3x weaker than him.

Supawa said:
Hiei low-diffs tbh.

Higher AP, better at combat, Clairvoyance to see through illusions and can paralyze her and mind control just by looking at her and it's in character.

Hiei definitely not gonna be beat down by clones over 3x weaker than him.
Pretty sure Clairvoyance doesn't help with illusions but eh, the rest of your reasons seem okay so i'll count it.

Yeah Clairvoyance in a basic form is slight precog and doesn't help with illusions at all

Also a 3x advantage isn't that bad

Knowing there are illusions is a pretty good way to not get illusion'd, I'd think.

Knowing there are illusions does not mean you can fight the person you can't see otherwise....

Well the entire Cinder fight exists doesn't it?

That doesn't count because Rooster Teeth hasn't let poor people see that episode yet

It means you at least have a fighting chance to figure they are illusions then go on to figure out what to do about it

Neopolitan's range is only extended melee range. Hiei glares at her and she's paralyzed and mindhaxed. Glaring > activating illusions. Not to mention he has the Koma no Ken. One touch from it turns her into a demon.

<Locking eyes with someone in Central Park from hundreds of meters away

Activating illusions takes a thought, so good luck

Hiei's range in this form is only like ten meters tho... as he doesn't have the Kokuryuha.

He doesn't even have to lock eyes though, he just has to look at you. So yeah, my vote is still for Hiei.

So he still can't because tens of meters in Central Park which is surrounded by trees

And can he mindhax an illusion? Because Neo can just sit back and let her clone do the work.

Firstly, you're acting as if Neo's illusions are infallible. Just by damaging them, they are destroyed as shown by Ruby.

Secondly, you do realize that the battle is taking place in the park section of central park. It's in the name.

Thirdly, she fools around in battles. Even her weakness section mentions this:

"Fools around, Prefers to play with her opponent rather than defeat them right away, Continual use of her Aura will cause it to decay to the point where she can be left weakened or even incapacitated"

Ruby never destroyed a clone unless you're referring to the scene where Neo deliberately destroyed one to let Roman shoot her. Which isn't a good example.

Have you seen the park in Central Park?
Header.central-park-4.jpg

Good luck glaring in the distance from hundreds of meters

>Hundreds of meters

> Hiei doesn't have hundreds of meters range in this form

The image I linked above was also central park but ok.

Might I had that the image you posted is the fountain plaza not the park itself.

But it doesn't.

"Extended melee range with his sword, with attacks like Kokuryuuha can go from hundreds of meters to tens of kilometers."

He doesn't have the Kokuryuuha in this key.

Schnee One said:
Yes

Still tens of kilometers

Which SBA points to at the maximum range
Bro, you realize that that "tens of kilometers" only applies to his last key. Why? Because he hasn't even learned that technique in this key. This is like arguing that Goku has universal range in the beginning of dragon ball when in actuality he only achieves universal range at Super.

Shouldn't that be separated then?

And no I don't, because it doesn't say on the profile it's his last key

Back