• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
alright I'm here i created all Reboot profiles, let's get this started.

FRA Train already
gI6sGU3.jpeg

Alright let's get serious
What does Hei uses ? and what is his AP ? also how does his mind control work

Last edited:
alright I'm here i created all Reboot profiles, let's get this started.

FRA Train already
gI6sGU3.jpeg

Very fair match indeed putting a Dinosaur against a Regen.

Alright let's get serious
What does Hei uses ? and what is his AP ? also how does his mind control work
It must have been thanks to jagan but I don't really remember how that worked

Humungousuar most strongest attack is Energy ball which was able to shake entire snow mountains to the point snow was removed, it emits a powerful Omni energy from the Omnitrix.

Humungousuar has all the OMNITRIX abilities and resistances.
That are mentioned on Ben's Profile page he has Supernatural Willpower.

These are (Resistance to Mind Control, Hypnosis and Illusion Creation)

• Stayed awake for 24 hours. To him justice never sleeps, and he saved the day numerous times, dubbing this as Ben 24.
  • Defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time.
  • Defeated Alien V.
  • Ben was not hypnotized from Zombobo's hypno machine.
  • Broke free from the illusion world of Zombozo by concentrating enough.
  • Resisted King Koil's Hypnosis.
  • Defeated High Override and overcame his mind control (Who was amplified by the entire Fulmini army who came to invade Earth from their planet Fulmas yet Ben withstood an entire army worth of amplified attack from High Override who absorbed his army for power boost and yet Ben defeated him by forcing his way through)

I know people will ask for Skill argument too so i'll post it here.

Experience and Intelligence:
  • Ben has harmed and defeated warlord Vilgax who has conquered 10 planet and a Supergenius who co-created Omnitrix alongside Azmuth.
  • Ben was able to harm Alien X (The strongest enemy Ben has ever faced with reality warping powers)
  • Since the user is Ben he was able to defeat Hex who is a 10,000 year old magican with vast knowledgable of dimensional portals 0:18 (who was amplified by dozens of magic books during their battle but Ben outsmarted him multiple times despite his magic amplifications).
  • Ben was able to fight against Agent Six who is titled "Sixth deadliest man on the planet" yet Ben was able to hold his own against him during "Ben Gen 10" Crossover
  • Here are the Ben vs Vilgax fights and he defeted 4 vs one Weatherheads robots all by himself super casually (Ben vs vilgax, Ben vs Vilgax and Weatherheads and Ben vs Anti-Vilgax who has power 10 different Anti-trix aliens absorbed). Ben is clearly able to keep up with him and robots, monsters from outerspace who are more stronger than him in one vs Multi Opponent scenarios.
That goes to show you not only he defeated "Supergenius Vilgax" and "Stale-mated" Agent Six aka Sixth Deadliest Man on Earth but he as well as can One vs 4 People and win, He has enough Experience under his belt.

For reference on how good Vilgax is

Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device that transform you into millions of aliens, Conqueror of 10 planets, along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets, lead to destruction of his own species planet everyone on Fulmas planet are soldiers with natural warrior instinct as they are constantly battling with other planets & conquering them, yet was defeated by Ben as Heatblast and Heatblast has all the resistances mentioned on Reboot Ben's profile
So Ben in this battle has
  • Higher AP
  • Skill to match Top 10 swordsmen on Earth
  • Supernatural Willpower
  • Resistance to mind control, hypnosis, illusions
  • Massive Aoe (Area of effect attack)

I'm seeing that "All powers and abilities provided by Omnitrix" is not in his profile, so it's smth that we forgot to apply, it's written in all of Ben's Aliens profile including Alien X.

I know people will ask for Skill argument too so i'll post it here.

So Ben in this battle has
  • Higher AP
  • Skill to match Top 10 swordsmen on Earth
  • Supernatural Willpower
  • Resistance to mind control, hypnosis, illusions
  • Massive Aoe (Area of effect attack)
This is enough reason for me to vote for Humungousar. So... Ben FRA.

I'd definitely argue in favor of Hiei if my memory of YYH wasn't so hazy.

His skill is definitely being underestimated here, and I'm positive that he's more skilled than Humungousaur, but I don't have any scans nor feats to back it up so I suppose that's a moot point..

What does Humungousaur have against any of Hiei's fire attacks?

it's actually written here probably needs to be moved up.
5M9O2i3.jpeg
Literally where is this ever stated? That's using Ben's own intelligence, he doesn't have the knowledge or skills of other transformations. He can't use the skills from Echo-Echo, Heat-Blast, Big-Chill, etc.

Literally where is this ever stated? That's using Ben's own intelligence, he doesn't have the knowledge or skills of other transformations. He can't use the skills from Echo-Echo, Heat-Blast, Big-Chill, etc.
Every alien has Ben's intelligence and skill. (Created CRT for this year ago)

• Omni-Kix Humungousar defeated the leader of Weatherheads Sunny (Something not even diamondhead did, His skill is comparable to DH and DH is comparable to Shock Rock when displaying skills against top tier characters of the show aka Forver Knight, Weathersheads, Vilgax etc)
  • Humungousaur kept up with Forever Knight who one shotted base XLR8 (Forever Knight is a swordsmen and marital arts user)
What is Hiei gonna do against Area of effect on this level that can send Trillions of tons of water into orbit via jumping alone.

Last edited:
Hiei melted Bui's sturdy ass battle axe without using DOTDF and what not, how does Humungosaur counter or avoid that?

Back