• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway what both starts with.
demonic explained this
Humungousuar most strongest attack is Energy ball which was able to shake entire snow mountains to the point snow was removed, it emits a powerful Omni energy from the Omnitrix.

Humungousuar has all the OMNITRIX abilities and resistances.
That are mentioned on Ben's Profile page he has Supernatural Willpower.

These are (Resistance to Mind Control, Hypnosis and Illusion Creation)

• Stayed awake for 24 hours. To him justice never sleeps, and he saved the day numerous times, dubbing this as Ben 24.
  • Defeated Vilgax and the Weatherheads at the same time.
  • Defeated Alien V.
  • Ben was not hypnotized from Zombobo's hypno machine.
  • Broke free from the illusion world of Zombozo by concentrating enough.
  • Resisted King Koil's Hypnosis.
  • Defeated High Override and overcame his mind control (Who was amplified by the entire Fulmini army who came to invade Earth from their planet Fulmas yet Ben withstood an entire army worth of amplified attack from High Override who absorbed his army for power boost and yet Ben defeated him by forcing his way through)

Literally where is this ever stated? That's using Ben's own intelligence, he doesn't have the knowledge or skills of other transformations. He can't use the skills from Echo-Echo, Heat-Blast, Big-Chill, etc.
Ben can't use the skills of other aliens as a human. But other transformations can and obviously uses Ben's skills and intelligence.

Also if I'm not wrong, Ben's Omnitrix is an arsenal and has hand to hand combat file installed.
latest

Ben learns those abilities from experience, he learned Slapback can clone when he got slammed into the wall; and he often uses strategies to win using his own intellect.

Also, Humungousar beat up Forever Knight to the point it broke his face armor for the first time in Reboot.

Forever knight can fight one on one against Diamondhead in a sword fight (While Time Traveling on top). Same Diamondhead who stalemated Agent Six The Sixth most deadliest swordsmen on Earth.

Humungousar harmed and shattered the armor of the dude who can fight against Sixth Deadliest man on Earth.

Last edited:
the fire arguments weren't even addressed-

ykw whatever, ill do my due diligence and prolly reread yyh soon

Hiei hellfire manipulation has something to say

If this was accepted, because I am not following the YYH revisions, Hiei would be 34 exatons at max(Which is 5-C), close to 10 to 20 exatons for fighting Mukuro and that is without his shadow dragon buff

Humungosaur is like 6 exatons no? If the main reasoning is "Ap", then sorry but no, that does not work

Edit: Also Hiei has more LS, Humungousaur is a bit reliant of grabs and his thunderclap is negated with a higher LS

Last edited:
Hiei hellfire manipulation has something to say

If this was accepted, because I am not following the YYH revisions, Hiei would be 34 exatons at max(Which is 5-C), close to 10 to 20 exatons for fighting Mukuro and that is without his shadow dragon buff

Humungosaur is like 6 exatons no? If the main reasoning is "Ap", then sorry but no, that does not work

Edit: Also Hiei has more LS, Humungousaur is a bit reliant of grabs and his thunderclap is negated with a higher LS
I'm pretty sure that Humungosaur should comes under mid tier of the verse due to being equal or stronger than four arms and all so it would be around 20 exatons, atleast that's how it is in classic series but I have not watched reboot so unsure if they have gone as far to consider humungosaur a low tier.

I am not gonna lie, I saw the ben 10 page and I only saw the classic feats section, not the reboot one 🗿
Also, if Hiei was Baseline while humungosaur is 20 exatons, the massive AP stomp of this fight is not funny at all

Hiei can only win with his shadow dragon and he does not start with it, with prior knowledge he would but then is another stomp, so no fun at all

the fire arguments weren't even addressed-

ykw whatever, ill do my due diligence and prolly reread yyh soon

Humungousuar was able to survive burning heat of re-entry crashing into Earth's orbit and was fully prepared for the task

Humungousuar was able to take hits from Mutated Pyronite (Heatblast)

Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star.

This is just the surface temperature of a Star… A regular pyronites’ body (living on Pyros) temperature should be comparable to the surface temperature of a Star by virtue of how heat works in a non-isolated system.

He has Supernaturnal willpower on top of that. Humungousaur should be able to force his way through and hit his finisher "Energy Tail" or "Cannonball" to cause gigantic AOE damage.

Humungousuar was able to survive burning heat of re-entry crashing into Earth's orbit and was fully prepared for the task
The problem is that Hiei's fire is considered beyond anything humanly possible, as is a fire from "the dephts of the netherworld" and no one on the series can survive this without using any type of Aura or defense, if you watched Naruto, is like amateratsu, but even better because resisting fire does not help you with hellfire

Or that would be why I said if I didn't search and now the hellfire page is gone and it seems that now the page needs to specify why said "hellfire" is special, and Hiei's page is outdated in that, so good game

If Hiei is going to upgrade to 5C, isn't it pointless to have this discussion? In other words, even if the match result is added to the profiles, 5C Hiei will be accepted afterwards and we will have to remove the defeat/victory.

If Hiei is going to upgrade to 5C, isn't it pointless to have this discussion? In other words, even if the match result is added to the profiles, 5C Hiei will be accepted afterwards and we will have to remove the defeat/victory.
For now I would not add the fight because Hiei stats are literally unknown, and if he is baseline, this is an AP stomp

Back