• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neo vs. Shigeo Kageyama

Neo doesn't have much energy to absorb, so this could be pretty even

Of course I say that meanwhile this is just him TKslamming Neo over and over again while he laughs in Class G

DMUA said:
Neo doesn't have much energy to absorb, so this could be pretty eve
???% Mob Absorbs energy from everything around him, inanimate and animate. I doubt he could suck somone on Neo's level dry but he could absorb many of his attacks, such as light, electricity, etc.

As for TK yeah, Mob starts ragdolling Neo around and twisting his body at every opportunity.

???%'s tech disabling hard counters technopathy.

Mob likely takes this handily. I'll throw in my vote for him until I get more info on Neo and his reality warping.

Neo only really uses punching and stuff, so not sure that he'd have the opportunity to absorb lightning

DMUA said:
Neo only really uses punching and stuff, so not sure that he'd have the opportunity to absorb lightning
Then he just absorbs energy directly from Neo, like he does with everything else around him.

Back