• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neko Majin Z vs Bandana Waddle Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Battle of the cute, round, orange and blue weapon wielders whose names end in an e sound.

Llhh WadaDee

Conditions:
Speed is equalized

Standard Battle Assumptions

Final Tally:

Neko Majin Z: 7

Bandana Waddle Dee: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Dee has neato abilities, but Neko can copy them... not to mention he can go even further beyond by going Super Neko Majin Z not to mention has a massive range advantage.

Hmm, Neko 5.5/10

I took off the song as it might annoy people. Or inconvience someone if they were to open this thread in class or somewhere. Only to have this song play out of nowhere without warning.

Here's the song if anyone wanted to listen to it though.

Also @Cal I'm not voting. Though I'm pretty sure that "Invincibility Candy" is a gameplay mechanic power up like Invincible Star. And both characters get their ratings from unquantifiable, uncalced feats. They should probably just be assumed to be relatively comparable.

I guess id go with Neko Majin since he seems to be more combat savvy, fighting both Goku and Vegeta, coupled with the fact he can more than likely mimic any of Bandanna Waddle Dee's spear techniques with his power pole.

@Ryu. Destroying a galaxy in 3 years >>> destroying a galaxy in 3 hours.

Neko is unfortunately better in everything but pure AP (speed too but equalized).

We don't have any given timeframes for either of their 4-A feats. We haven't even concluded whether or not Dark Nebula destroyed parts of tha galaxy or just a single nebula. For all intents and purposes, they should be considered equal since neither of their levels are quantified.

Uh actually destroying galaxy in a few seconds >>>> destroying a galaxy in 3 hours. (Fought on par with Post Z Goku who should be superior to kid goku Gt who is greater than Ult trained Gohan who is superior to Kid Buu)

> means greater than by the way lol

Drawcia never destroyed a galaxy gradually. She warped around a few constellations. Which depending on the timeframe between the two and amount of stars, Buu's feat could be far higher.

No offense, but that's very much extrapolating a feat and scaling of it to the point of ridiculousness.

Still love ya like a brother.

I'm only saying that since both feats are unquantifiable and thus they should just be considered to be equal for fairness sake. And for lack of much assumption.

But yes destroying a galaxy gradually can be far greater than warping a few constellations in less than a day depending on the timeframes.

And you're the one who extrapolated Drawcia's 4-A feat to "destroying a galaxy in 3 hours." Which, unless there's another Drawcia 4-A feat not listed, that's clearly not the case.

Of course no hard or personal feelings at all. That goes very much without saying.

I was using 3 hours as a parallel. A three parallel. Drawcia's feat is turning the Spectacle Galaxy into paint within less than a day.

For the record, I was probably ninja'd hard by the time I posted this.

Are you sure she did this to an entire galaxy? Because the profiles only show a few stars which aren't even entirely turned into paint.

Also if this is really a 3-C feat done gradually in less than a day, you should get that calced.

However this is derailing the thread a bit.

I'm positive. Azzy even accepted it. I wanted to use it to make them 3-C, but Azzy said this was gradual. Less than a day, because of the pace of the game, but gradual nonetheless.

Neko Majin Z reminds me of my cat, because they're both fat and don't really have necks.

But Neko Majin Z is blue.

My cat isn't blue.

I'm saying this because I'm pretty sure everything relevant to the match has already been mentioned.

Neko for reasons above.

24 hour grace period starts now then.

@Cal how so? Did Kid Buu not destroy that one galaxy in a few seconds through MSS blasts? And if so, how would it not scale to Neko, as he fought a version of Goku that should be superior to GT Goku who is better than Kid Buu at this point.

Well, the actual topic of this thread is concluded. Since everyone has voted for Neko Majin Z and the 24 hour grace period has been over for a while now. If you two wish to discuss the unrelated DB Buu topic, I suppose you can message each others' walls. However I'll be closing this match up since it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back