• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be pretty simple. This is about Pitou's durability , her stats as an Undead (Trepsichora activating after death), and some other things that werent added since the last CRT for unknown reasons

Durability

• "Durability: Multi-City Block level+ (Took a fully powered Jajanken from an adult Gon and an attack from Netero with minimal damage, and only suffered minor injuries from Meruem hitting them)"

That is not a 8-A feat, she literally tanked attacks from Low 7-C guys with very minor injuries....more than three times. Seems consistent enough for me. Here:

Tanked Netero's attack, with apparently no damage (Heck,she didnt even bother about the damage. She was worried about the fact that she was tossed way too far from Meruem's fortress)

Tanked a serious attack from Meruem's tail (Who was intending to kill her at that moment)

Low 7-C Gon needed multiple attacks to finish her for good

Stamina
For some reason, her/his Stamina section wasnt updated after the last CRT. But this is what was proposed:

Stamina: Extremely High (Was never shown to sleep, and maintained En for days straight, only releasing En to heal the King. Zeno Zoldyck stated that En is an extremely tiring technique)

Intelligence
Same situation of her Stamina section. It wasn't properly updated since the last CRT. This is what was proposed:

Intelligence: At least Gifted, possibly Genius. (Learned how to lobotomize people just moments after birth. Learned how the human brain works and guessed how to manipulate it after reading just one anatomy book. Created a chemical lab.)

Corpse Puppet Pitou
This is about the passive use of Pitou's ability upon her death, Trepsichora. This is what the abilty says:

• Terpsichora: Terpsichora is a puppeter conjured by Neferpitou (and hidden using IN) to manipulate his own body. With this all their stats are increased, flexibility, agility, enhancing, speed and automatic reflexes. Even after death, Neferpitou can keep fighting with this ability and in fact, is stronger.
Pitou (even after dying) is able to passively use Trepsichora to fight, becoming even stronger than before.

Was able to seriously damage Adult Gon by cutting his arm off with ease. (And Adult Gon has Low 7-C durability, since he scales to Base Meruem)

She would also get Immortality (Type 7) with this, since she can fight while being dead.

EDIT: Apparently, Pitou and the other Royal Guards were supposed to be upgraded to Low 7-C back then, so....yeah

Conclusion
-Pitou and Youpi gets upgraded to Low 7-C (Unsure about Pouf)

-Pitou gets Immortality (Type 7) as a Corpse Puppet since she is already dead and can still fight

-Stamina section upgraded via being able to maintain her Aura for several days straight to protect Meruem's fortress from possible threats

-Intelligence section upgraded

Yeah I always wondered why her durability wasn't Low 7-C. Also, her speed is increased after death seeing as how Killua in Kanmuru couldn't react in time. I should work on the revisions again, I've been holding it off too long.

Type 6: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body. This doesn't apply because Pitou doesn't transfer consciousness or possesses a different body.

From what I saw from that thread, it looks like it. Only Youpi and Pouf need scaling since the RG are above everyone except Meruem, Netero and Adult Gon.

EmperorDoom25 said:
So, Pitou will be Low 7-C right? No need to add a new key, correct?
I think it better if she get Low 7-C key honestly and those who scaled to her like Youpi and Pouf. I do think durability in the verse scaled to Attack Potency in the verse like Dragon Ball. Killua get updated to 8-B from a durability feats, for instance.

Low 7-C, higher as a Corpse Puppet works.

I think all the other points of the OP are fine.

So, what would be the reasoning to rate Pitou or Youpi as a Low 7-C?

Because Youpi's profile still links to a 8-A calc, and I cant scale Pitou to him because of it

Pitou scales to Adult Gon physically (not on the same level obviously but Gon still had to evade her attacks and his arm was torn off although he let it happen). Youpi>Pitou physically.

Pouf is the weakest physically and has no feats of scaling to Pitou let alone Youpi. He's more powerful than most pro-hunters though physically.

He did survive getting slapped by Meruem I think although it probably wasn't to kill.

Well his versatility makes up for it like mindhax that works on I think a country worth of people turning them to soliders and very hard to kill because of cloning.

EmperorRorepme said:
Pouf is the weakest physically and has no feats of scaling to Pitou let alone Youpi. He's more powerful than most pro-hunters though physically.
He did survive getting slapped by Meruem I think although it probably wasn't to kill.
I guess it is fine.

EmperorDoom25 said:
So, Pouf still remains as an 8-A?
Honestly, I don't mind if it current 8-A tier.

I honestly don't remember that he was stated ti be the weakest physically, to be honest.

It was stated. Pouf was the most genius and least lacking physically. Pitou was inbetween and Youpi was the strongest but most mentally challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back