• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was requested to comment here by a message on my message wall, on the basis that I seem to be a HxH supporter.

• Terpsichora: Terpsichora is a puppeter conjured by Neferpitou (and hidden using IN) to manipulate his own body. With this all their stats are increased, flexibility, agility, enhancing, speed and automatic reflexes. Even after death, Neferpitou can keep fighting with this ability and in fact, is stronger.
Pronoun useage error? It says "to manipulate his own body", but also says "their stats".

Other than that, I can't THINK of anything I have issue with, so, for now, I have no disagreements.

Funny thing is: If you read her older edits carefully, you'll see a lot of "she", "he" and "their" on Pitou's profile

I mean, we dont know Pitou's real gender, so...

Uhhh, yea, Pitou's gender is confusing. The Databook stated that all of the Royal Guards are male and the Manga refers him as male too, I think?

It's weird because unlike Japanese, English doesn't have a gender neutral pronoun (For singular people).

Using "they" doesn't work in English (Because "They" also means more than one person), but unfortunately it's the closest thing we have to a gender neutral pronoun.

For Pitou's gender, is "Unknown, appears Female" good enough? Also, I'm seeing "It" pronouns on Pitou's page. Ant said that "It" means a non-sentient object, vehicle, or weapon, and should be used accordingly.

I do agree with the changes for Neferpitou and Menthuthuyoupi but the content revision thread need a concluding evaluation first as stated by the Editing Rules:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.
I can contact an evaluating staff to help; Depending on the evaluating staff's conclusion, I will make the necessary changes.

The changes look good to me. Plus it wasn't like any of the 7-Cs were holding back on it.

Should Meruem be considered for 7-C? He's already established as being immensely above the RG who are all Low 7-C tier, and Netero doing next to no damage would make more sense since it would be Low 7-C AP vs 7-C durability. Of course, if this goes through, Netero's Zero Hand should be upgraded to 7-C since it did more damage than the thousands of strikes Netero pulled off.

If not, then someone who actually does need an upgrade would be Biscuit Krueger. I have no idea why she isn't 8-A, she's literally one of the strongest Hunters in the entire series.

Also Adult Gon/Meruem need some upgrade if Pitou is now Low 7-C. They're both equal and we all know what Gon did to Pitou.

I can't find a calc, so presumably they're baseline. Which invade no, Meruem wouldn't beb7-C.

Also, why is Tserriednich considered 8-A? He has shown no feats that show that he's anywhere near the Phantom Troupe members yet, seeing as how he's still training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back