• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu mid-diffs. He's stronger, arguably more skilled in boss fights, might be able to absorb Sups' heat vision to make it useless and can gain more power with emotion BS.

Plus, Sups has no defense against magic which is Natsu's do, so he's getting all the damage from his strikes.

Sups' regen might be troublesome at first, but Natsu's strong enough to outright ignore that. This version hasn't negated regen so it shouldn't be argued.

Igneel's power? Natsu one shots. He was gonna two shot Zeref and just one punch completely overpowered Zeref >>> Dragon Irene = 2.1 teratons.

• Hello darkness, my old friend
  • I've come to talk with you agai
  • Because a vision softly creeping
  • Left its seeds while I was sleeping
  • And the vision that was planted in my brai
  • Still remains
  • Within the sound of silence

AnonymousBlank said:
Igneel's power? Natsu one shots. He was gonna two shot Zeref and just one punch completely overpowered Zeref >>> Dragon Irene = 2.1 teratons.

Right so let me make this clear this time since it apparently wasn't before, this is a massive AP stomp for Natsu, especially considering he one shotted something far superior to a feat almost 2x stronger then what Supes scales too.

and why did you bring this back? i mean there is a reason i havent bumped it for half a month and never added it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back