• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are 7-A

X791 DF natsu's AP: scales above 305.7 Megatons
AFO Shigraki's ap: 640 Megatons

Reason why this is fair: natsu can fly via fire and possibly vaporize shigraki with his fire that's hotter then endeavors fire however shigraki could still counter this

Natsu: 7
Shigraki: 1
Icon:
FBX7BUPWYAEDqkd
d57vfw4-06d8d6cc-10a3-4dd2-98ca-81150fe0f004.png

Last edited:
Natsu’s fire is only as hot as lightning(and is apparently hotter than Whal’s magnetic confinement which makes it about 200 million degrees)

but that’s only in X792 not X791

I also don’t see how Natsu can get pass Shigarki’s regen as Natsu doesn’t have regen negation(he can slow regen down but that’s only seen in X792)

Natsu’s fire is only as hot as lightning(and is apparently hotter than Whal’s magnetic confinement which makes it about 200 million degrees)

but that’s only in X792 not X791

I also don’t see how Natsu can get pass Shigarki’s regen as Natsu doesn’t have regen negation(he can slow regen down but that’s only seen in X792)
If shigraki can almost die to endeavors fire I don't see why not?

Also his regen has a massive weakness

"Despite the amount of inherent power Super Regeneration possesses, it has some drawbacks that have been displayed by several users.

The Quirk can not heal injuries that have already been cauterized by the time the Quirk is received or activated.

The Regeneration can also become null if the user is beaten by their opponent faster than they can regenerate, whether that's through punches, fire, or disintegration. Also, if the user's body is not properly prepared, the regeneration process can also become a lot slower." - MHA wiki

He has zero heat resistance and fire ignores durability

Well I’m currently leaning towards Natsu due to his prior knowledge of decay as well as his large AOE couples with the temperature of his flames which surpasses Endeavors

But I’ll wait to see what others have to say before making my Vote

Honestly don't think he needs prior knowledge. He should see it and know not to touch it then just jump and fly. But doesn't really matter.

Anyways following

Voting for Natsu, since Tomura’s super regeneration can be bypassed by extreme heat, which would allow Natsu to roast him alive after wearing down his stamina long enough, as long as Natsu is careful.

I don't believe Natsu should be given knowledge over his opponent, to make it fair Shigaraki should know something about him in return.

I don't think this is against any rules... I don't know, so you can ignore me if you want. But personally I don't see how purposefully giving one fighter an advantage so they'd stand a better chance is really fair. And to be honest, Natsu isn't stupid. He'd know not to touch the crazy wave coming towards him.

But considering the state, Natsu should win rather easily. Since he knows of Decay he'll just stay away from him to avoid the one touch death, and flying to avoid spreading decay. At range Natsu is far superior, and his flames are capable of melting melt like Endeavors and honestly I think they're hotter.

Regardless he has everything he needs to roast Shigaraki alive.

I don't believe Natsu should be given knowledge over his opponent, to make it fair Shigaraki should know something about him in return.

I don't think this is against any rules... I don't know, so you can ignore me if you want. But personally I don't see how purposefully giving one fighter an advantage so they'd stand a better chance is really fair. And to be honest, Natsu isn't stupid. He'd know not to touch the crazy wave coming towards him.

But considering the state, Natsu should win rather easily. Since he knows of Decay he'll just stay away from him to avoid the one touch death, and flying to avoid spreading decay. At range Natsu is far superior, and his flames are capable of melting melt like Endeavors and honestly I think they're hotter.

Regardless he has everything he needs to roast Shigaraki alive.
He doesn't know about decay anymore, but he isn't stupid so he would probably fly out of the way and then know to avoid his hands

I mean the moment he sees Natsu is going to fly, Shigaraki isn't even going to try decay wave again.

The OP above, states that Natsu knows about decay. "natsu can fly via fire and possibly vaporize shigraki with his fire that's hotter then endeavors fire however shigraki could still counter this and it would make it fair also natsu knows about decay"

Without this knowledge, Natsu isn't going to know that the attack is dura negation and will kill him in a single hit. Obviously he'd avoid Shigaraki's hands regardless, only a moron would let his enemy lay a finger on him when he could avoid.

Regardless I'd still vote Natsu, he has the better range game between them and his flames can handle Shigaraki's regen.

If I'm correct, Shigaraki can combine quirks with radio waves, such as air cannon, which has a speed of light attack speed. Also with Shigaraki's regeneration, he could potentially jump through Natsu's flames and grab him with decay or Rivet Stab. He has a LS of T vs Natsu's >G however we don't know the extent of Natsu's so if Shigaraki is still higher he could pull in natsu. He also has AFO in the back of his head, giving him information, so if it comes down to it Shigaraki will have a Master Strategist with hundreds of years of experience telling him information. Though I'll hold my vote for now, because I still don't know how Radio Waves works when combined with quirks (Once it blew away clouds with Air Cannon and forced planes to dodge with Push (might just be localized Air Cannon), so I just need to know if he still does have that SoL attack speed)

I guess I'll vote for Shigaraki (Because I really do need an answer for my questions earlier, so hey, this'll probably give me one)

Back