• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs Sabo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they do get oneshotted. Natsu scales from a 121 Gigaton feat, which is barely above baseline, and Sabo scales from a 2.3 teraton feat, which is over 10X stronger than Natsu. 5X at bare minimum allows anyone to oneshot those at baseline.

>Natsu eating Sabo immediately

Why are every opponenets that Logias fight omniscient ffs.

First with Hashirama and his Water Jutsu crap and now this.

Sabo is a intelligent fighter so why would he fell for natsu eating him and Sabo can just punch natsu FDKM Lmao. and idk if Natsu eat him then Sabo would just reform inside him Sabo have Haki so maybe he can Enhance his Flames with Haki.

^Because Natsu eats fire for lunch breakfast and dinner what do you mean.

Literally in every fight natsu has ever had he eats fire when he's available. Why wouldn't he eat Sabo's?

He even ate elements he didn't have ie lighting and light.

Also I'm not gonna even vote if this thread continues to use a flame dragon mode natsu when he's way weaker. Not even a fair fight.

Because there's nothing that suggest he knows that Sabo is intangible with fire right off the bat. Sabo oneshotting him is gonna happen more often than Natsu eating him.

Thats why im saying can he eat someone with haki?

Ace doesnt have haki so your saying he can eat Ace due to him being pure fire and sabo have Haki so how can he eat Sabo who have learn Haki?

Umm

FDKM Natsu

not his 6-B keys

This is a stomp no matter how you slice it

Any Natsu that isn't past Savage Dragon Fire > gets stomped

Natsu in SDF and SFDM > Stomps Sabo

somebody close this.

Kilofiercevids11 said:
Sabo is a intelligent fighter so why would he fell for natsu eating him and Sabo can just punch natsu FDKM Lmao. and idk if Natsu eat him then Sabo would just reform inside him Sabo have Haki so maybe he can Enhance his Flames with Haki.
Lel no, once natsu eat hik he will turn into magic. FDKM is high 6-C and sabo is low 6-B then he is going to stomp him? And logia can't use haki in logia forms,natsu is strong enough to tag him in FDKM sabo flame will only make him stronger,and can anyone can provide me sabo 2.3 tetraton feat link?

I'm using the natsu that is the same tier as Natsu btw. So no one is getting one shotted.

Sabo is either getting ate or beat up. You decide.

Celestial Judge said:
I'm using the natsu that is the same tier as Natsu btw. So no one is getting one shotted.

Sabo is either getting ate or beat up. You decide.

You aren't the OP lmao and with the stats on this match Natsu isn't doing anything like that. Sabo stomps this Natsu.

natsu defeated ace on a previous vs, it was a while back but he definitely ate him/ beat him. There was nothing he could do. Just like in this situation.

No, the last Ace vs Natsu Thread was closed for being a stomp in favor of Ace. I remember since I was in that thread.

^ Now you are just making stuff up. I clearly remember most people saying Natsu would either just beat him or eat him. How would it even be a stomp if ace can only use fire to compete with Natsu's ap. You're making no sense.

If it's on a different forum it's completely irrelevant. Or did you mean different keys? And no, that's the most recent Ace vs Natsu Thread.

^ I never said it was from a certain forum.

Code:
I only said I remember seeing Natsu beating Ace.
Stop using your guidelines to prove something I said.

So what you're saying is irrelevant.

Which is why I edited my comment.

You remember the older thread where they used false information and ignored how stats work.

My guidelines? You mean the logic and common sense that's used here? You're the one using fallacious arguments and ignoring stats. Perhaps you should practice what you preach.

I said I remembered Natsu besting Ace. That was all.

There was no common sense or logic. You literally tried to add on to what I said.

In which you literally tried to prove me wrong as if I didn't know what I was talking about. Then you tried to back track by saying it was older and on a different forum as if i gave a damn specific forum or date.

I only said

• I remember Natsu bearing Ace*
There's no ignoring arguing. You were just wrong.

Yes which is objectively false. Natsu wasn't beating Ace it was the opposite way and it was declared a stomp. I misread "form" as "forum" so there's no need to throw shade like condescending child. I'm talking to you with respect so I'd expect you to do the same. And yes the thread that you saw where Natsu beat Ace was outdated and the reasoning was horrible. Seriously look at the date so don't tell me to take my own advice buddy, it's not difficult to read where the date of the thread was made. And you specifically said "Natsu ate Ace." not "I remember Natsu beating Ace."

The one who's wrong here is you.

Again how am I being condescending when I'm proving you wrong.

I said I remember Natsu beating Ace yes. And I said eating Ace because that's what people said in the forum, look at it. It wasn't the only reason they were voting for him but it was one of them.

I said nothing about a date or a certain forum. You did.

I said I remember Natsu besting Ace. Stop. Adding. On. To. What. I. Said.

It's funny cause you were wrong too and used foul language. Is foul language even allowed?

But somehow I'm being condescending. *sighs*

Celestial Judge said:
If YOU were to easily scroll down and look and the other battles becasuse it's common sense they would have more than one battle without Ace and Natsu you would see there's more than one.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/684191

Well what do we have here?

How about you take your own advice bub.

^

Hmmm. Celestial, your tone is extremely condescending and you've been warned twice already. Seriously drop it. And again no you haven't proved anyone wrong, calming you have doesn't prove anything. Not sure what you think we're arguing about but I'm arguing that this Sabo stomps this Natsu. Refer to my first post where I said that Sabo stomps this Natsu which you derailed. You've been ignoring stats here by saying "Natsu stomps Sabo" despite Natsu being High 6-C compared to Sabo's Low 6-B.

Celestial Judge said:
It's funny cause you were wrong too and used foul language. Is foul language even allowed?

But somehow I'm being condescending. *sighs*

Show me where I used foul language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back