• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GreatestSin said:
Dooyo said:
Still Meliodas, his full counter is a perfect technique against Natsu, whatever he do.
as far as i know doesnt natsu mostlyusehismagic in order to enhance his own strength?
stuff like flames on a fist are mostlikely not that easy to reflect, expsecially if natsu attacks with a lot of kicks and punches :)
Not use his magic ? Lolno, he uses constanly his magic in order to enhance his strength and DC.

Not that easy to reflect ? You gorgot the principle of FC, more his attack are powerful, more FC is lethal and dangerous, it doesn't matter how strong his flames is, Meliodas will easily reflet it.

And ? Meliodas can spasm his FC, he has better stats and without speed equalized, this match would be an easy win for Meliodas due for being far fast that Natsu, the snail.

Heat in itself isn't that powerful. Tiering-wise, both of these combatants wouldn't be fazed by the sun's heat.

Natsu can't eat his own flames, and even if Natsu covers his hands with fire and try to punch Meliodas he can still full counter that like he did against Guila.

I don't read Fairy Tail so i might be wrong but didn't the mountain feat occurred while he was using igneel's power?

@Gabriel 00 the only feat that he has with Igbeels power is when he fought Zeref, other than that it was his own power.

Meliodas should handle him with no problem. He's got FC. Natsu uses strongest attack (because he's a moron). Meliodas FCs. Equals dead Natsu.

I'd think this one goes to meliodas because he split a whole mountain in half with just a twig and it is proven that meliodas has 7 Hearts Natsu's flames are also useless with meliodas using Full-Counter plus if meliodas can take a sword to the heart he can sure enough take natsu

Cryable said:
I'd think this one goes to meliodas because he split a whole mountain in half with just a twig and it is proven that meliodas has 7 Hearts Natsu's flames are also useless with meliodas using Full-Counter plus if meliodas can take a sword to the heart he can sure enough take natsu
Code:
What version you are using right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back