• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
X791 LFD Natsu vs Weakened All Might

7-B Battle

In Character

Speed Equalized

Opponents start 30 feet away from each other

Natsu Dragneel: 6 (Lorenzo.r.2nd, DragonEmperor23, Litentric Teon, Rin The Dragon Empress, Hst Master, Schnee One)

All Might:

Inconclusive:

25 Megatons (Natsu) to 24.7 Megatons (All Might)

So basically the exact same AP, it all comes down to abilities, skill, and Stamina

Omg this is actually close. Honestly wouldn't know since well it's about power when it comes to these two

All Might should definitely have the experience advantage here. He's fought far more enemies than Natsu, and the enemies he's face are likely to have been more varied.

In terms of CQC they're about the same. I might give Natsu a slight edge here.

Natsu does have better range on average. All Might isn't one to necessarily spam tornado punches.

I'm not sure who has better stamina given that All Might constantly fights without a stomach.

If Natsu has LDFM then I'll give it to him. He seems to have a bit of an advantage as he uses an element as opposed to pure fists. And has better range with many of his techniques. Not to mention that potentially paralysis mentioned above.

This feels very close to inconclusive honestly. But I'll stich with flamebrain for now.

im not sure how old natsu is exatcly, but he was like, 6+ y/o when he joined the guild. if he is like 17, thats more or less a decade of him going on missions like everyday, and fighting tons of people, excluding the many monsters, and guilds. as for enemy viarity, he should easily surpass all might's knowledge and expirience, even if all might has been doing this for longer than 10 years (he is like 30 something after all. if he started at the same age as deku, thats at least 15 years, which is more time as a hero, but by far not more action-time).

Natsu for reasons above as well

Almost think it would have been more fair if it was 7C AM vs 7C Natsu due to AMs AP advantage but whatever

We need more AFO and Kagura matches though, seriously

Oh her, whenever I hear the word Kagura I think of Senran Kagura, when I think of that I think of Kagura (SK), and when I think of her I think of her theme.

All right Natsu takes it with a unanimous 10 votes to none

I'll add it to their pages

I saw a thread about where they were getting rid of the rule of the unanimous, that is the perido of grace is valid even in unanimous, currently

Well, Grace Already began a while ago, regardless of Unanimous, Grace Period has begun

Back