• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Raikage should win. Likely superior speed, could've pierced through sage mode Naruto, could dodge the Rasen Shuriken, etc. I feel he'd be way too fast for Natsu to begin with.

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
Raikage should win. Likely superior speed, could've pierced through sage mode Naruto, could dodge the Rasen Shuriken, etc. I feel he'd be way too fast for Natsu to begin with.
Speed equalized though?

Lol this Raikage stomps this Natsu version...

I mean he fight with 8Tails and no bijuu dama work too him,he is one of Most Dura in Naruto Verse.

Only Natsu with Igneel Power can beat this guy.

Honestly I like Fairy Tail, I accept it's goods and bads. I can see people being annoyed by the "Nakama Power" phenomenon. Personally, I don't like Bleach because it's mostly like a DBZ with swords, with characters with bland personality and mostly fights without real plot. This has nothing to do with the versus debates however and I can always debate about Bleach.

No franchise is universally loved. There will be supporters and there will be opponents, the sooner you realize it the better.

I don't wanna step on anyone's toes with this so I'm gonna leave it with this.

Regarding the thread, at the moment I'm unsure about a clear victor, and I'm gonna wait if more people contribute.

ScarletFirefly said:
Honestly I like Fairy Tail, I accept it's goods and bads. I can see people being annoyed by the "Nakama Power" phenomenon. Personally, I don't like Bleach because it's mostly like a DBZ with swords, with characters with bland personality and mostly fights without real plot. This has nothing to do with the versus debates however and I can always debate about Bleach.
No franchise is universally loved. There will be supporters and there will be opponents, the sooner you realize it the better.

I don't wanna step on anyone's toes with this so I'm gonna leave it with this.

Regarding the thread, at the moment I'm unsure about a clear victor, and I'm gonna wait if more people contribute.
? I don't understand why you are suddenly talking about bleach and dbz in here , sounds really silly and pointless . About this thread , i votes Kage , he has good durability (can withstand a blow to destroy cell ) , he also flexibility in the attacks which easily beat natsu

I was responding to the claims made by Megajeel. If it bothered you I do apologize for it.

Anyway, Raikage didn't get out of the Rasenshuriken unscathed, he took quite some damage from it, but he regenerated because of Edo Tensei. Raikage is definitely not flexible when it comes to offensive techniques, he just stabs with different amounts of force. Natsu has more range and versatility. Also he could probably weaken or even nullift the Raiton armor by eating it.

The 3rd Raikage takes this. Gyuiki (8-Tailed Beast) implied that the Raikage had tanked his bijudama and lived. Natsu doesn't have the firepower greater than a Bijudama.

Actually he didn't tank a Bijudama, it was implied he did and received the scar on his chest, but later was confirmed than he fell on his own hand from exhaustion and piercing himself.

ScarletFirefly said:
Actually he didn't tank a Bijudama, it was implied he did and received the scar on his chest, but later was confirmed than he fell on his own hand from exhaustion and piercing himself.
This scan here implies that the Raikage and Gyuiki jumped towards eachother and the Raikage only got hurt because he landed on his on jutsu. He tanked the Bijudama, and got that scar with his own technique.

First, it says "We both fell flat with our jutsus in hand". For all we know, Hachibi was keeping the Bijudama as a last resort and collapsed before releasing it. Same thing happened with Raikage, hence the reason he fell on his hand.

Even if we assume he got hit by the Bijudama, something the scan you provided contradicts, he was hurt enough to collapse, meaning he didn't endure it, he got defeated by it. The fact that he fell on his own hand comes after the fact that he collapsed.

ScarletFirefly said:
Even if we assume he got hit by the Bijudama, something the scan you provided contradicts, he was hurt enough to collapse, meaning he didn't endure it, he got defeated by it. The fact that he fell on his own hand comes after the fact that he collapsed.
Thats not my point, through. Bijudamas have enough AOE to destroy mountains and the Raikage was in the direct center of one and lived. The Raikage only got injured (The scar) because he landed on it, the bijudama didn't, Even if Gyuiki fell down towards the ground, the resulting AOE of the BB would kill the Raikage if he didn't have the durability to tank it. If the bijudama was a massive threat to him he would of got more injured than he did.

Thats not to mention the 8-Tails thought at first that the Bijudama made the scar: meaning that the Raikage did tank the Bijudama.

If Raikage tanked a full powered BB from Hachibi, he'd be higher than Mountain Level, cuz Hachibi is Mountain Level at the least. He will get severe injuries from Natsu's full potential, also Mountain Level.

Back