• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu revision

Sumguyonvswiki2 said:
Then how naruto got a speed upgrade for blitzing someone if that doesn't take you out of the tier and this is jellals's speed
Subsonic?

He went to MHS as sasuke is superior to characters that have a MHS feat

I dont have knowledge on bleach and One piece and will not comment there

Andytrenom

According to that Naruto should be way faster. You're telling me Sage Mode Naruto doesn't have more than 4x his own energy when comparing to the start of shippuden? Lol

Any other arguements? I really don't care at this point.

@ShrekAlmight

AH HA Sasuke did get a feat from JORIBO, who was massively hypersonic because he was able to keep up with jonin. Those said jonin do not have speed feats...

Lmao I sense a flaw.

To be precise they say feat comes from jonin like genma amd raido and like Celestial said they have noo speed feats, so somebody randomly put all the jonin on massively hypersonic which their is noo legit feat for

There is

Base naruto fighting with exhausted deva path pain who has a Mach 1200 feat which is MHS+

Those said Jonin are faster than Base naruto and as such they scale

@ShrekAlmighty

1. Is there a calc for that?

2. Where did this scale come from because Kakashi was protegy at a young age so he was most likely be superior to those you named.

@Celestial that claim is as accurate as the whole "copied 1000 jutsus" claim that was made for Kakashi back in the beginning of the series.

Genma and raidou scale to Baki and other Jonin of similar level such as Asuma

+ is a result of a calc that has higher results than the previous MHS calc and was meant to be changed on all MHS Profiles some were forgoten tho

Celestial Judge said:
@ShrekAlmighty

Naruto got a speed upgrade from subsonic to massivelyhypersonic for blitzing Sasuke

Ichigo got a speed feet for blitzing three lutinents

Luffy got a speed upgrade for blitzing Doflamingo

False. Luffy didn't get any speed upgrade, he simply got an "at least." Added due to blitzing someone from hundreds of meters away despite Doffy having precog. An At Least isn't an upgrade.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Using the KE formula to calculate speed would lead to anyone that has a Town level feat to be relativstic
My point was that speed does not increase linearly with AP.

Back