• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that some pictures of Natsu's forms are missing on his page. Could somebody add them?
Fairy tail 477 natsu thanks 500 watchers by ichigovizard96-da21fci
Post-Second Timeskip Base

Natsu-end
END Form

Fairy tail 531 a little more fire by iitheyahikodarkii-db6bfnj
Post-Second Timeskip Dragon Force

Fairy tail movie natsu dragonize by advance996-dajndd2
Dragon Cry

Why not? The more information there is, the better, no? I thought one of the wiki's goals was to give detailed information on a character, heck the "profiles".

Why do we even bother with pictures then? We can just put the "base" picture for every character and call it quits.

I agree with Dark649. In addition, most of those images do not look very good.

What do you mean they don't look good? They are the best available. :(

But if everyone is so much against adding it for no real reason, then so be it...

@Captain Torch

Our issue with this is the fact that we prefer full body images and not just mugshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back