• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
There is no such thing as immunity, veronica's also has an attack which makes durability pointless and null fire resistance.
He means that Zeref's death magic works on people completely unaffected by death magic and Natsu still powernulled it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
There is no such thing as immunity, veronica's also has an attack which makes durability pointless and null fire resistance.
Where did I say Immunity? Like ever?

The number of people that the Death wmeffects is far less relevant then the mechanics

And Zeref's Death can also affect souls and Natsu still nulled it

AnonymousBlank said:
Since when was death hax measured by the amount of people it kills. Natsu powernulls death hax that effects characters who are in verse immune to it. (Zeref and his stupid feelings)
Oh this

Pretty sure Celestial Misunderstood it

Can natsu resist her dragon words? It's an ability every dragon has which mind controls thousands of ppl. Just remembered she has it in this form.

Also just for my curiousity how hot are natsu's flames? Red dragons like veronica literally swim in magma.

It's not her starting move.

Her draconic form also gives her some spatial tearing ability.

Anyway come back to this later, have class to go to.

The real cal howard said:
Shoulda-been-Lisanna's-love-interest-instead-of-Lucy's fra
This offends me Cal.

We have no real idea for the temp of Natsu's flames, it's vaporised sand (which I don't think is physically possible) and done some other odd unquantifiable stuff by sheer heat (burning time anyone) but we have no real idea about its temperature.

Does Veronica use the "dragon words" in character much? Has she ever actively applied it immediately in a fight? If yes then I vote for her since Natsu hasn't shown much in the way of resisting mental manipulation. If she doesn't use it in character then I vote for Natsu for the reasons above.

In base she goes for dragon breath or hell fire.

In dragon form, she brute forces her way through things, she literally punch through the attack a space tearing scythe, that destroys souls.

And yes she does use the dragon words in character.

It comes down to how fast she goes for the words. From what Celestial said, she is gonna try tango with Natsu physically which is just an awful idea. If she lives theough it (not likely imo), words gg. If she doesn't well that outcome is pretty obvious.

Voting Natsu mid diff.

@Schnee when has Zeref able to kill 10,000 people, cause I don't recall hearing or seeing him doing anything like that in the series.

@Schnee You do know that's just soul and death hax right? That doesn't mean it's greater than 10,000 death hax.

Theglassman12 said:
@Schnee You do know that's just soul and death hax right? That doesn't mean it's greater than 10,000 death hax.
Mind hax is the only hax whose potency depends on amount of people iirc

Incorrect.

Death Hax that is capable of killing souls is immensely above the amount of people you kill? Especially if she can't focus all of that into one person, which from what I can tell she can't

Celestial Pegasus said:
She fires it in a direction, and 10,000 ppl die.
This means it is overtime, which disqualifies it as being better than what Natsu has resisted as it has only killed at the speed of the attack and not 10,000 instantaneous deaths around the user.

@Schnee since like any other hax ever. Majority of the characters in this wiki that's deemed OP is because of the fact that they have very potent hax that can affect a large amounts of targets in one go.

Other Hax?

Like what? Mindhax?

Because that's one of the few abilities where the amount is the potency and not the mechanics

Soul Manipulation and others rely on morebthen just potency

Theglassman12 said:
@Schnee since like any other hax ever. Majority of the characters in this wiki that's deemed OP is because of the fact that they have very potent hax that can affect a large amounts of targets in one go.
Not really. Resisting Causality manipulation from someone that used it on one person doesn't mean that causality manipulation that worked on two people will work on you.

Resisting time stop that worked on one person will still let you move around in timestop that works on two people.

Honestly, I could go all day long with this. Mind hax is the only hax that's potentcy is measured in numbers of affected targets due to how unquantifiable it is otherwise.

I have no idea about her hax but if she does use it once and it kills 10000 people I'm pretty sure that's way past the paycheck of Natsu's scarf.

Apparently she uses it repeatedly over a wide area

Plus she doesn't lead with it and gets one shotted so...

The way it was described, the attack moved forward and eventually killed 10,000 people as the attack touched them. This is different from say, Darth Nihilus's mind hax that works on everyone in his range that doesn't resist it at the same time. Since it's over time, it can't qualify.

Can her Spatial Manipulation (Can tear apart space with pure physical force) help her in any way

I'm making more matches for this magnificent girl after this

Seriously, she's good looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back