• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs. Gamera

Normally this would be kinda stomp, if Natsu couldn't eat fire, but since he can, this makes this more interesting, however Natsu has to get through that durability gap, which isn't huge but significant, the point is, can Natsu survive Gamera's physical attacks, he could probably dodge them, since he is so much smaller than Gamera, however speed is equalized, so it's tough for him to dodge, but if Gamera uses any fire moves, Natsu get's a boost in power, which could close the durability gap, by constantly eating the fire Gamera produces, since Natsu will get a boost by any fire gamera uses, and Gamera isn't resistant to fire, I give Natsu the win with High difficulty

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Normally this would be kinda stomp, if Natsu couldn't eat fire, but since he can, this makes this more interesting, however Natsu has to get through that durability gap, which isn't huge but significant, the point is, can Natsu survive Gamera's physical attacks, he could probably dodge them, since he is so much smaller than Gamera, however speed is equalized, so it's tough for him to dodge, but if Gamera uses any fire moves, Natsu get's a boost in power, which could close the durability gap, by constantly eating the fire Gamera produces, since Natsu will get a boost by any fire gamera uses, and Gamera isn't resistant to fire, I give Natsu the win with High difficulty
Wait, can't Gamera absorb/eat fire too?

Yes he can,just like he did in battle agaisnt Irys (aborb it as concetracted punch) and in battle agaisnt Hyper Gyaos (abosrb all fire in any direction to create super fire ball).

Nevermind then, if Gamera can absorb fire then it's all about physical strength meaning, I give the win to Gamera, but that's only if Gamera can absorb Fire

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Nevermind then, if Gamera can absorb fire then it's all about physical strength meaning, I give the win to Gamera, but that's only if Gamera can absorb Fire
Pretty sure he can. I think he can even heal with enough energy absorb, but I'm not sure.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
You ever watch the death battle, Godzilla VS Gamera? It clearly shows that Gamera can absorb fire.

MadMaxPyro said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
You ever watch the death battle, Godzilla VS Gamera? It clearly shows that Gamera can absorb fire.
Do you vote for him?

DMB 1 said:
MadMaxPyro said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Do you vote for him?
Yeah, I'll go with Gamera for this match. His much larger size and his superior physical strength makes this hard for Natsu. Plus, he can fly and I think his plasma might be stronger than Natsu's fire.

The Giant Koopa Troopa with upside down fangs should take this for the reasons stated above.

so a High 7-A character vs a 7-A character, with both being immune to fire and the 7-A character being able to only attack with fire. Seems fair.

Captain Torch said:
so a High 7-A character vs a 7-A character, with both being immune to fire and the 7-A character being able to only attack with fire. Seems fair.
They are both basically able to attack with only fire, and the weaker has a certain degree of resistance.

DMB 1 said:
Captain Torch said:
They are both basically able to attack with only fire, and the weaker has a certain degree of resistance.
What do you mean? Gamera can attack with physical attacks like his flying shell spin and considering that Gamera is a giant monster while Natsu is a human, Gamera could just step on him when given the chance.

What do you mean? Gamera can attack with physical attacks like his flying shell spin and considering that Gamera is a giant monster while Natsu is a human, Gamera could just step on him when given the chance.

It not mention that gamera can eat flame, also plasma is not like lighting discharge or something like that, also nastu fight many monster like that for money, heck he even have experince against fighting dragon, also thier is no possibilities that gamer plasma beam will definitely hit him, gamera become immobilized during plasma attack, then it become a easy target for natsu. Also natsu still have lighting flame dragon mode, and his roar is more powerful, natsu take meteor lvl hits in series without any form, i think natsu can easily take this. Also i think we choose wins on the base of feats not becasue people vote for it. What if we do naruto vs goku(eos/dbs)and everyone vote for naruto? Without giving explanation

9TailAcno said:
What do you mean? Gamera can attack with physical attacks like his flying shell spin and considering that Gamera is a giant monster while Natsu is a human, Gamera could just step on him when given the chance. It not mention that gamera can eat flame, also plasma is not like lighting discharge or something like that, also nastu fight many monster like that for money, heck he even have experince against fighting dragon, also thier is no possibilities that gamer plasma beam will definitely hit him, gamera become immobilized during plasma attack, then it become a easy target for natsu.
Also natsu still have lighting flame dragon mode, and his roar is more powerful, natsu take meteor lvl hits in series without any form, i think natsu can easily take this. Also i think we choose wins on the base of feats not becasue people vote for it. What if we do naruto vs goku(eos/dbs)and everyone vote for naruto? Without giving explanation

Gamera shoots plasma, but eats FIRE.

They are both basically able to attack with only fire, and the weaker has a certain degree of resistance.What do you mean? Gamera can attack with physical attacks like his flying shell spin and considering that Gamera is a giant monster while Natsu is a human, Gamera could just step on him when given the chance. It not mention that gamera can eat flame, also plasma is not like lighting discharge or something like that, also nastu fight many monster like that for money, heck he even have experince against fighting dragon, also thier is no possibilities that gamer plasma beam will definitely hit him, gamera become immobilized during plasma attack, then it become a easy target for natsu.
Also natsu still have lighting flame dragon mode, and his roar is more powerful, natsu take meteor lvl hits in series without any form, i think natsu can easily take this. Also i think we choose wins on the base of feats not becasue people vote for it. What if we do naruto vs goku(eos/dbs)and everyone vote for naruto? Without giving explanation

Gamera shoots plasma, but eats FIRE.

isn't plasma is like lighting. also natsu eat fire and can shoot lighting

Back