• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs. Escanor

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Condition's

-Escanor starts at Late Morning and will Eventually Reach Noon Form after 10 minutes

-Natsu At His E.N.D Form

-Speed Equalised

-In Character But Willing To Kill Each Other At All Cost

Starts at 10 meters away from each other and Takes Place at the Grand Canyo
Escanor at Late
Natsu dragon cry final

Knightofannihilation666 said:
This pains me to say but I think this is a stomp. Isn't Natsu high 6-C at this point?
Both have likely higher in their profiles and i think a bulky 6-C like escanor can match a high 6-C like natsu in fact escanor has a much more better development potential due to having "Likely far Higher" and natsu only has "likely higher" xD

This pains me to say but I think this is a stomp. Isn't Natsu high 6-C at this point?
i'll just change it to E.N.D to make it 6-C vs. 6-C,sound fair?

That's still a pretty decent AP and Durability gap.
Edit: Yeah that sounds better
will you vote or....well you can just wait for other inputs on this if your not sure

I'll vote whenever I wake up. I'm heading to bed soon and I'm tired af can't think of a good reason to vote for Escanor rn.

^ Look at the profiles. Natsu doesn't have a 6-C form
what's the problem with a 6-C figthing a High 6-C?? sorry it's been long since i did this

add the fact that they both have the "higher" tag in their tiering

It's all good don't sweat it.

A normal 6-C with a likely higher at the end of it vs a high 6-C with likely higher at the end of it is still a stomp in favor of the high 6-C.

Simply put the high 6-C simply has enough AP to one shot the 6-C meanwhile the 6-C can't damage nor take damage from a high 6-C ( Unless they have durability negation which Escanor doesn't have.)

If you want to make this work, make both at High 7-A

It's all good don't sweat it.

A normal 6-C with a likely higher at the end of it vs a high 6-C with likely higher at the end of it is still a stomp in favor of the high 6-C.

Simply put the high 6-C simply has enough AP to one shot the 6-C meanwhile the 6-C can't damage nor take damage from a high 6-C ( Unless they have durability negation which Escanor doesn't have.)

If you want to make this work, make both at High 7-A
Isnt High Noon Escanor much much above baseline 6-C?

Late morning Escanor can one shot most people in his verse, most of which are all at least 6-C, and many of which have received massive, massive powerups since the 6-C calc was made. These same 6-C characters all failed to do any substantial damage to Escanor

Then, late morning Escanor was casually stomped by Assault form Meliodas, and then his power doubled, and then he was stomped by Meliodas again, not managing to hurt Meliodas again. At high noon though, Meliodas failed to do any damage at all to Escanor, and Escanor one-shot Assault form Meliodas.

Essentially, it's safe to say that Escanor's almost definitely higher than 6-C now, or at least high 6-C, we just don't have any new calcs for NNT verse yet. As Schwarz said, it's reasonable to say that they're more or less even.

Also, fights with AP/Dura gaps, especially ones where the gap is only the difference between 6-C and high 6-C, don't necessarily go one way. A 6-C character definitely can damage a high 6-C, since durability doesn't completely negate attacks. The only thing it means is that Natsu can't be one-shot by a high 6-C attack.

Also, I think this fight already happened, and it was inconclusive since neither could use their magic on the other, and their attack potencies were equal. Both characters were changed since then though.

Back