• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Aladdin (Magi)

^only because yugo interefered with the spell, otherwise judar would die while drifitng for all eternity in space :)

i go with alladin too, his hax could repel all attacks and once natsu is hit with yugo paired with force-magic it will be his defeat ^_^

Can speed be a factor? And we still are unsure about if Natsu can die this way if Book of End isnt destroyed i guess he can be revived. Anyways, i am unsure but didn't Natsu were in space during his visit in Celestial Spirt World (and iin fillers about eclipse too)

Byakushiki Setsura said:
GreatestSin said:
^only because yugo interefered with the spell, otherwise judar would die while drifitng for all eternity in space :)
Just saying, that sounds like a massive hyperbole to me
Maybe but whether it is or not it can at least bfr someone into space can natsu survive in space?not to my knowledge

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Just saying, that sounds like a massive hyperbole to me
given how much the author gave explanation of this spells mechanisms it doesnt really sound like a hyperbole, the spell basically reqrites the laws of a object, like a simply stone being freed by earth gravity and instead fly with the speed which alladin throw it, and once the "rule" is written it cant be changed (only ugo showed to be able to manipulate this spell, afterall he was the inveter in the first place) ^_^

[[1]] here to slove the debate, aladdin did send judal out of space

Plus aladdin is able to use some of alma torran 's magic, more precisely a tiny portion of solomon's magic like gravity magic : [[2]]

^it is not only ugos punch, any kind of effect, alladin simply needs to push natsu away, it is possible with reflection-force-magic (natsu runs against alladin and gets thrown back), the moment natsu gets momentum the physical laws affecting his body will be rewritten and he will be pushed back endlessly :)

it was only used with ugos punch from what i recall and he explained it specifically with ugos punch - meaning it definetly works with a physical force. anything else is debatable since it hasnt happened canonicaly.

have you a panel where it says it works with other types of force aside from physical ones?

RavenSupreme said:
have you a panel where it says it works with other types of force aside from physical ones?
http://i8.***********.net/magi/260/magi-5569329.jpg

http://i6.***********.net/magi/260/magi-5569331.jpg

how i understood it it was simply ugos punch in this situation, but any other force would have worked too, the spell fixes a certain force into a cetain direction to a certain object :)

[[1]]

[[2]]

here are the two scans that explains the technique

Ugo,s punch isn't what's keeping Judal out of space but it is necessary to use it as a launching power. Therefore the physical force is definitly necessary to cast the spell

Nkonjo said:
Ugo,s punch isn't what's keeping Judal out of space but it is necessary to use it as a launching power. Therefore the physical force is definitly necessary to cast the spell
i dont think that ugos punch is the only thing that can cast the spell, anything that applies a physcial force (motion) to the victim should be enough to let the spell work :)

PS: dont worry, but i think they dont like to see doubleposting a lot, simply edit your previous one if you want to say something new :)

Alladin since he can easily control Natsu's magic, manipulate matter, and can mind **** natsu with traumatic memories.

Back