• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aladdin VS Gilgamesh

Jesus,can you like,stop multiposting.
Hahahahah, the definition of NLF its resistance will resist what it has been shown to resist: NOTHING, it will not resist manipulation of a five-dimensional vector with a resistance that cannot even resist 3d forces due the lack of feats.
Its 6d,so yeah it gets resisted.
And he doesn't just use weapons[A literal shield is definitely out of character] to defend himself, he also uses his hands mainly because of the armor.
Yeah.About that.

Gil uses shields even in cqc.like ccc he blocks using shields
He leaves Sha Naqba Imuru in a sealed version that is active rather than passive.
The information analysis is passive,the cosmic awareness is active,those are two different things.
I'll make a crt for it once I have time. I do have a question though, do the servants have 4D resistance or what? Cuz im seeing mfs say 4d while others say 8d while others saying 1-A??
Some are 4d,some 6d/possible 8d.
And 1-a is only one hax which only gil has.

Yeah.About that.

Gil uses shields even in cqc.like ccc he blocks using shields
[A LITERAL shield is definitely out of character]
Its 6d,so yeah it gets resisted.
Sureee😉, show me any trace of the resistance being 6d, it literally comes from a single phrase that is too vague to even have a defined level in 3d metrics imagine it being 6d🚂💨

😗And you still have to answer this here:
Aladdin wins, Gilgamesh is very arrogant and will not take the fight seriously, His default use of GoB is literally a random weapon gacha so there's no point mentioning 1 out of millions of his weapons, Sha Naqba Imuru is passive in the sense that once active it remains active until it is turned off[Just like Yhwach's Almighty] and Gilgamesh usually keeps it turned off[Even if you argue that he had SNI active, that would mean he is too incompetent to use it effectively] , Aladdin only needs to land one attack to know that Gilgamesh is invulnerable[Aladdin knows everything that happens to Rukh even at the atomic level so he would know because of the interaction of his attacks with invulnerability] and then he will use his vector manipulation[Fixing a force with Infinite momentum](the servant's resistance to vector manipulation is literally null in the sense that the feat is vague and gives nothing due to the lack of specification of the force being exerted) to make Gilgamesh wander forever in space.

Conclusion: Aladdin FRA 🚂💨

Last edited:
Sureee😉, show me any trace of the resistance being 6d, it literally comes from a single phrase that is too vague to even have a defined level in 3d metrics imagine it being 6d🚂💨
This girl.His resistance comes from resisting something that is the main source of power she uses for attacks.
Aladdin wins, Gilgamesh is very arrogant and will not take the fight seriously,
You probably only watched the fate stay night anime.

Gil fights anyone on his level quite seriously,his fight against bb alone is a feat for this.he even retreats from her the first time since he knows he cant win.
His default use of GoB is literally a random weapon gacha so there's no point mentioning 1 out of millions of his weapons,

He can select specific weapons depending on his opponent.
Like using caladbolg on lancer who is conceptually weak to it.
Or using the the scythe that can cut through space so saber can't parry him.or using merodach to match caliburn.
Sha Naqba Imuru is passive in the sense that once active it remains active until it is turned offJust like Yhwach's Almighty and Gilgamesh usually keeps it turned off
If you didnt read it the first time allow me to tell you ,its passive,the information analysis part cannot be turned off
Even if you argue that he had SNI active, that would mean he is too incompetent to use it effectively
He knew lancer conceptual weakness,he knew medea wasn't dead,he knew exactly how many traces shiro can do,i can keep going you know.

He used it to win against a opponent he only had 0.999% of winning chance.
Aladdin only needs to land one attack to know that Gilgamesh is invulnerable.Aladdin knows everything that happens to Rukh even at the atomic level so he would know because of the interaction of his attacks with invulnerability
Yeah good luck hitting a guy who can uses shield himself in melee combat.
and then he will use his vector manipulation the servant's resistance to vector manipulation is literally null in the sense that the feat is vague and gives nothing due to the lack of specification of the force being exerte to make Gilgamesh wander forever in space.
Resistance to vector hax says no.so he lost his only win con.

bro what is this aladdin cope im seeing
like cmon now just read the profiles before you make vs matches like these

He can select specific weapons depending on his opponent.
Like using caladbolg on lancer who is conceptually weak to it.
Or using the the scythe that can cut through space so saber can't parry him.or using merodach to match caliburn.
He can choose what to take out
His default use of
Out of character, he only chooses one when he is serious about fighting or wants to humiliate/respect the enemy.
This girl.His resistance comes from resisting something that is the main source of power she uses for attacks.
It doesn't come from that, it just comes from negative vectors being mentioned which in itself is not quantifiable.
He knew lancer conceptual weakness,he knew medea wasn't dead,he knew exactly how many traces shiro can do,i can keep going you know.

He used it to win against a opponent he only had 0.999% of winning chance.
He knew he was going to lose to Shirou, he knew that the grail would be destroyed, he knew that he would be devoured by Sakura and etc, he still didn't do anything? He's incompetent.
57edfa61a1c8ec20de6ed9f393454187a1b30dc4.png

Out of character, he only chooses one when he is serious about fighting or wants to humiliate/respect the enemy..
You played yourself.
It doesn't come from that, it just comes from negative vectors being mentioned which in itself is not quantifiable.
Gives scan
Response: nuh uh
He knew he was going to lose to Shirou, he knew that the grail would be destroyed, he knew that he would be devoured by Sakura and etc, he still didn't do anything?
In the words of a wise man, ubw Gil is Gil canonicaly acting out of character.

Everything you've said about Gil so far has been just flat out wrong, and has/can be proven as such. It's a stomp, simple as that.

Gives scan
Response: nuh uh
The justification is the same as on the servants page, just the mention of negative vectors which is normal and exists in our world and without details it means nothing.[I'll make a CRT to remove this]
You played yourself.

In the words of a wise man, ubw Gil is Gil canonicaly acting out of character.

Everything you've said about Gil so far has been just flat out wrong, and has/can be proven as such. It's a stomp, simple as that.
UBW/Heaven's Feel Gilgamesh is still Gilgamesh, are you unhappy with this? Make a CRT to remove anything related to UBW and Heaven's Feel.

Gil is hardly a character in heavens feel
that's because he ******* dies and is gone for like 80% of it
and even makes a point in Axataraxia that he aint letting that shit happen twice and nukes half the shadows

idk man, I think Gil wins but he IS kinda up his own ass

Whats up with this Aladdin glazing lmfao🗿 Not only did the OP forget that Gil has 1A hax, but also doesn't realize that Gil has a possibly 8D scaling except you excluded CC Gilgamesh which I cant see here. And from what I can see, this is not an equal stats battle. Gil solos the verse.

Gil has better hax
More concrete tiering (someone pointed out Aladdin isn't even 6D on normal circumstances).

Last edited:
idk man, I think Gil wins but he IS kinda up his own ass
Yeah, Gil takes this, and I'm not denying that he's arrogant at all. I just think that constantly bringing up UBW for combat and intelligence feats is pretty dumb
Whats up with this Aladdin glazing lmfao🗿 Not only did the OP forget that Gil has 1A hax, but also doesn't realize that Gil has a possibly 8D scaling except you excluded CC Gilgamesh which I cant see here. And from what I can see, this is not an equal stats battle. Gil solos the verse.

Gil has better hax
More concrete tiering (someone pointed out Aladdin isn't even 6D on normal circumstances).
may want to look at this in a bit

Back