• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aladdin VS Gilgamesh

And? Invulnability does not prevent him from having his vector manipulated, but rather from receiving damage.

Gilgamesh is dumb, there's no point in you all mentioning one specific weapon out of millions when Gilgamesh uses GoB as a random weapon gacha ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Aladdin negs GoB off the bat instantly. Gil is smart enough to realize that shooting Aladdin with weapons isn't going to work 100% of the time, so he'll probably try chaining him with Enkidu. When he realizes that doesn't work either for the exact same reason, it's in character for him to use Enuma Elish, which Aladdin apparently can't stop

Gil uses Sha Naqba Imuru to see Aladdin entire arsenal and throws something that one shots him or enuma elishs him.
No resistance to vector manipulation 🚂💨
Void Manipulation, Vector Manipulation and Physics Manipulation: Servants can survive within the Imaginary Number Space, which is described as a Void Space, capable of erasing time, space, existence, data and information, and a place which exists on the negative vector
He does.

Clairvoyance via Solomon's Wisdom, Information Manipulation (With Solomon's Wisdom Aladdin connects himself to the Sacred Palace which allows him access to all information in the Rukh] even from different universes like Alma Torran)
Another thing I forgot to say is that Aladdin will know that Gilgamesh has invulnerability in the first attack that hits Gilgamesh because he knows everything that happens to Rukh even at the atomic level, and Gilgamesh's resistance doesn't matter because I'm not talking about him but about seeing/using it on Rukh.

So Aladdin's second attack will be the BFR through a force fix with Infinite momentum.

Servant only have 4D resistance
Mystery and Magecraft and it's resistances are only 4d.but servants have certain 6d resistances due to resisting gods and beasts hax.

Stuff like emphatic hax(from Kiara),mind, corruption hax(from tiamat) and life and death hax(from surtr blade) are 6d haxes which servants resist.

Their resistance to vector manipulation comes from staying in a place with a negative vector, how is this resistance? And even if it were, it wouldn't apply to Aladdin's vector usage.

Another thing I forgot to say is that Aladdin will know that Gilgamesh has invulnerability in the first attack that hits Gilgamesh because he knows everything that happens to Rukh even at the atomic level, and Gilgamesh's resistance doesn't matter because I'm not talking about him but about seeing/using it on Rukh.

1.Well gil never lets anyone touch him,he always blocks anything that comes at him or dodges them

2.gil himself has information analysis thats passive and gives all information about the opponent and if he wants to he can see all possible futures and act on them.
So Aladdin's second attack will be the BFR through a force fix with Infinite momentum.
Which again gets blocked by resistance or you know gil dodging him due to precog.
Their resistance to vector manipulation comes from staying in a place with a negative vector, how is this resistance?
Because in a place with negative vectors,you kinda can't move.or go anywhere.

Because in a place with negative vectors,you kinda can't move.or go anywhere.
This is a lie, the force that these negative vectors are exerting has never been specified, it could be a force that is not even capable of moving a baby and a negative vector is any force opposite to an already existing force then it's not a place that cannot be moved.

1.Well gil never lets anyone touch him,he always blocks anything that comes at him or dodges them
It doesn't matter if he blocked the attack it would reveal that he is invulnerable anyway.
2.gil himself has information analysis thats passive and gives all information about the opponent and if he wants to he can see all possible futures and act on them.
It's something out of character for him, he only uses it when he's serious about a fight or when he's fed up.

This is a lie, the force that these negative vectors are exerting has never been specified, it could be a force that is not even capable of moving a baby

This is irrelevant to the argument, whether the force can't move even an ant or can move a planet, doesn't mean anything since the vector change itself is what is resisted.its magnitude is irrelevant.
and a negative vector is any force opposite to an already existing force then it's not a place that cannot be moved.
You can't go where you wish to go unless you resist the vector which is currently altering your path.thats what resistance is.
It doesn't matter if he blocked the attack it would reveal that he is invulnerable anyway.
Gil blocks with a shield or a weapon,so he would get information about the weapon or shield itself,not gil.
It's something out of character for him, he only uses it when he's serious about a fight or when he's fed up.
I said the ability is passive,its always on whether gil likes it or not

Sha Naqba Imuru (He who Saw the Deep): The Omniscient Omnipotent Star: Gilgamesh's strong willpower sublimated as a Noble Phantasm. An always active skill that grants him high-level Clairvoyance

This is irrelevant to the argument, whether the force can't move even an ant or can move a planet, doesn't mean anything since the vector change itself is what is resisted.its magnitude is irrelevant.
Hahahahah, the definition of NLF its resistance will resist what it has been shown to resist: NOTHING, it will not resist manipulation of a five-dimensional vector with a resistance that cannot even resist 3d forces due the lack of feats.
Gil blocks with a shield or a weapon,so he would get information about the weapon or shield itself,not gil.
And he doesn't just use weapons[A literal shield is definitely out of character] to defend himself, he also uses his hands mainly because of the armor.
I said the ability is passive,its always on whether gil likes it or not
He leaves Sha Naqba Imuru in a sealed version that is active rather than passive.

so I have no clue where the 5D stuff yall mentioned earlier came from

• The reason why we do not rate Aladdin as Low 1-C is because he only defeated the true form of David which is not the same as David's Low 1-C level proxy in the Sacred Palace. If those explanations are insufficient, we can probably write it off as Plot-Induced Stupidity, as Aladdin has definitely never remotely displayed a multiversal scale of power.
the note very clearly states that he isn't 5D in any way, and hasn't beat anyone that is 5D. so where does the 5D scaling come from? honestly, I should request for this to be closed since it's a stomp

the note very clearly states that he isn't 5D in any way, and hasn't beat anyone that is 5D. so where does the 5D scaling come from? honestly, I should request for this to be closed since it's a stomp

I'll make a crt for it once I have time. I do have a question though, do the servants have 4D resistance or what? Cuz im seeing mfs say 4d while others say 8d while others saying 1-A??

wow, this helps nothing
Clairvoyance via Solomon's Wisdom, Information Manipulation (With Solomon's Wisdom Aladdin connects himself to the Sacred Palace which allows him access to all information in the Rukh] even from different universes like Alma Torran)
Non-Physical Interaction, Vector Manipulation, Physics Manipulation (Aladdin through Solomon Wisdom gained the same ability as his father to manipulate the very fabric of reality but he has not mastered it yet)

This ↓ resistance is 5d too
Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Unaffected by Sinbad rewriting the system of Ruhk, which governs the fate and souls of everyone in the world and altered their minds).

I'll make a crt for it once I have time. I do have a question though, do the servants have 4D resistance or what? Cuz im seeing mfs say 4d while others say 8d while others saying 1-A??
it's 4D resistances. gil has a weapon with 1-A hax tho

7th holy scripture has the same effects as Shiki's mystic eyes, more or less. it's able to destroy Roa's soul, which is 1-A
Can you link where Gil having 1-A haxs was accepted? Cuz I remember there was a lot of disagreement with the whole 1-A thing only applying for Shiki

Which one mf has like a million weapons
  • Should have Ciel's Seventh Holy Scripture that can destroy Roa's soul.
Existence Erasure and Absorption (His soul can pass through the Swirl Of The Root without being erased or absorbed)
  • Seventh Holy Scripture: One of the Church’s greatest weapons, a thousand-year-old Conceptual Weapon designed specifically to counter transmigration. It uses the horn of a unicorn, a beast said to consume souls, as a key and is infused with the soul of a deceased girl. It’s old enough to have its own elemental, a young girl named Nanako, who Ciel can manifest through her power. Previously only effective against spiritual entities, Ciel modified it to become a physical weapon, a pile bunker, and a scriptural cannon. When used, it destroys the soul of the target, dispersing it into nothingness. It negates the regeneration of vampires as well.

Aladdin wins, Gilgamesh is very arrogant and will not take the fight seriously, His default use of GoB is literally a random weapon gacha so there's no point mentioning 1 out of millions of his weapons, Sha Naqba Imuru is passive in the sense that once active it remains active until it is turned off[Just like Yhwach's Almighty] and Gilgamesh usually keeps it turned off[Even if you argue that he had SNI active, that would mean he is too incompetent to use it effectively] , Aladdin only needs to land one attack to know that Gilgamesh is invulnerable[Aladdin knows everything that happens to Rukh even at the atomic level so he would know because of the interaction of his attacks with invulnerability] and then he will use his vector manipulation[Fixing a force with Infinite momentum](the servant's resistance to vector manipulation is literally null in the sense that the feat is vague and gives nothing due to the lack of specification of the force being exerted) to make Gilgamesh wander forever in space.

Conclusion: Aladdin FRA 🚂💨

Last edited:
Back