• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail) vs Kouen Ren (Magi)

while natsu and ren can absorb each others flame, ren has healing powers too and most of all gravity manipulating powers,

so i give it to ren with high-diff ^_^

Just read up on Kouen. This is actually a hard one to decide tbh. Natsu is faster, being Hypersonic+ minimum and hainvg more AP than Kouen has Dura, but Kouen has Volcanoes that not only recharge his fire vessels, but work as a form of offense I'm relatively sure Natsu can't absorb or do very much to defend against. Along with self healing and Flight, something NAtsu doesn't have unless he has happy with him. So despite the speed difference, I'm gonna say that combat experiene+flight+volcanoes+self healing gives Kouen the win with High-extreme diff

Natsu is invulnerable to the heat of the volcanoes so if anything would hurt him it's the impact and Natsu could with stand the gravity depending on how high it is also he has limited flight abilities and could use his LFD mode to add lightning to his attacks and if he has the speed advantage albeit barely he could get clouse enough to use a Dragon Slayer's secret art or FDK's crumbling fist Natsu high-diff

^the problem is that Kouen can also recharge himself with Natsus flame, and that not only for his fire-djinn equip, he recharges his magoi in general which means that he can use fire-djinn for absorbing natsus attacks or recharging at a vulcan and than attacking with gravity-djinn, plus healing with helaing-djinn who also showed some mind-control-powers, so this could be used too maybe,

on the other hand natsu can only recharge with kouens flame (if he can even absorb them since his flames are different than amons "normal" flames) but this isnt possible if kouen only attacks via gravity-djinn ^_^

Kouen wins hands down. In this fight he would only have to use His Agares' djin equip instead of astaroth's.And the power he gains with this equip doesn't limit itself at gravity manipulation. I ' ll let u guys see for urselves

[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]

[[4]]

Natsu can't take this kind of power on, plus as it was already said, he has phenex, his healing Djinn.

And i'd like to precise that Astaroth's sword can both burn and explode what it touches. On that second case it would act more as jackal's curse in fairy tail , not creating flames on which natsu can heal or feed but explosions that natsu can only abosrb to reduce damage as he did against jackal. [[5]]

Back