• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Noble Phantasm Revisions

Juste remember but friend of mine have tell me that nero venus should be supperior to nero with mythical code (have tell that in extella it's tell that their power with regalia>the one that uses to defeated BB/kiara) and we have the thing of velber ark being tell to be comparable with moon cell no?

I could argue higher...
Please, no, don't /s

Unrelated Question: Does anyone know why the Keys are the very last thing in the profile?
I'm trying to go through some profiles, and I swear, I've spent at least 80% the time scrolling back and forth between the Tier (1st thing) and the Keys (last thing)
I don't think it could be harder to correlate Tier and Key than it is currently

Especially since Ishtar's second NP is making Gugalanna stomp his hoove down, which is classified as an Anti-Army A+, so below Vasavi in power.
''Related to this:'' I think you and I think the same about this, but what's your opinion on scaling Anti-Units and Anti-Armies AP as if they were equivalent unless said that they aren't? (I remember Stella was compared to Anti-Fortress, even though it is a Anti-Army, for example)

Last edited:
''Related to this:'' I think you and I think the same about this, but what's your opinion on scaling Anti-Units and Anti-Armies AP as if they were equivalent unless said that they aren't? (I remember Stella was compared to Anti-Fortress, even though it is a Anti-Army, for example)
isn't it compared to anti nation and anti fortress while being anti army??

“The mana output alone is similar to Goetia’s, and the heat it’s producing could incinerate the Earth’s surface.”
I really don't think this translation is correct...
Gonna risk it and say it's a lot more along the lines of ''If you have that much magical energy, you could just use it as heat to incinerate Earth surface like Goetia.''

Last edited:
Hmm maybe, is being compared to AAS instead of Goetia bad? Cause AAS is superior to Goetia and Goetia is 2-A so that doesnt seem like a bad thing tbh.

Hmm maybe, is being compared to AAS vs Goetia bad? Cause AAS is superior to Goetia and Goetia is 2-A so that doesnt seem like a bad thing tbh.
It's more like ''Goetia used magical energy as heat -> if Godjuna did the same, he could incinerate Earth surface''
But again, confirmation would be nice, from someone fluent
laughing in 2-A Goetia

Well causally emitting heat/energy comparable to Goetia’s greatest attack seems like a good feat.
There's no comparison at all with AAS
Again, the comparison is due to the fact both used magical energy as heat
Ends there.

Also, casually emitting heat is a lie. Had he been emitting heat of such level, the Earth surface would have been incinerated. It's a deduction Holmes makes given the magical energy he had, which until proven contrary, is based on total magical energy.

Also:
''At a first glance it looks like a ring of light that encircles the Earth, but in reality it is an aggregation of some hundred millions lines of light.
Each one of these lines carry extreme damage values comparable to Excalibur, an A Rank Noble Phantasm.''

Hundred millions = 100.000.000 = let's be nice and use 10^9
Excalibur ''''is'''' High 7-A, or X to the 10^9
10^9 x 10^9 = 10^18 or High 6-A (and still H6A even if you multiply it by 10x) /s but not really

Last edited:
Uuuh... just to clarify.

The incineration of the earth was the act through which Goetia accumulated the energy for the AAS. Burning sentient beings created even more energy in return-

So if it's talking about the burning, isn't it talking about what he did all through part 1, instead of the end result which was all the energy to enact his plan?

The AAS and the Incineration are not the same thing after all.

Uuuh... just to clarify.

The incineration of the earth was the act through which Goetia accumulated the energy for the AAS. Burning sentient beings created even more energy in return-

So if it's talking about the burning, isn't it talking about what he did all through part 1, instead of the end result which was all the energy to enact his plan?

The AAS and the Incineration are not the same thing after all.
AAS, strictly speaking, is the ring of light that is actually multiple line of lights, which are described, individually, each one = Excalibur
The thing Goetia supposedly burned is ''Human Order'' or ''Human History'', not anything physical.
The energy of the Incineration of Human Order, (presumedly) accumulated in AAS as the rings of light/heat values, would then be used to time travel back into a time before Genesis itself

Personally, I think they should be the same or closely comparable.

The explanation that Saber provides on the matter of the 3 main types of NP back in F/SN sounds like Anti-Unit and Anti-Army mainly differ by AoE. As I mentioned before, even though it's AoE is a lot more massive, Sieg is still matching Brahmastra Kundala with Balmung for the most part. Equally, I cannot in good faith assume then that just because it is bigger, Anti-Armies are inherently stronger.

Meanwhile, Anti-Fortress is not about killing individuals, but destroying fortifications. It's stand out point is it's power. We have Saber killing a Phantasmal and 2 Divine Beasts easily, each comparable to Anti Army NPs at their fullest level. We have Altera forcing Mashu to have Boudica's help blocking what Roman registers as an Anti-Fortress NP, when there's not a lot that can breach her defenses even before her upgrade.

Consequently, be it not the case that the NP showcases special qualities like stabbing Gae Bolg which would make it's rank not a viable way to give it a ranking, I think both should be treated as comparable/equal if of a similar Rank and no feats to prove otherwise.

The thing Goetia supposedly burned is ''Human Order'' or ''Human History'', not anything physical.
The energy of the Incineration of Human Order, (presumedly) accumulated in AAS as the rings of light/heat values, would then be used to time travel back into a time before Genesis itself
Oh no, I know it wasn't something physical. I simply mean, isn't the act of the burning to acquire the energy, and said energy that was acquired to pull off AAS, be counted as 2 different things?

Because the first was required to acquire the second. So if the comparison was made to the Incineration itself, which was the act, it shouldn't be compared to the AAS energy, which was the result.

Then again, I don't think this really gets us much of anything. Unless I forgot something entirely, there was already stuff about it being compared to a Galaxy or whatever. I don't know, genuinely kinda tired and worn down right now.

Oh no, I know it wasn't something physical. I simply mean, isn't the act of the burning to acquire the energy, and said energy that was acquired to pull off AAS, be counted as 2 different things?
Oh, yeah
The Incineration itself are consequence of the holy grails and the singularities they formed.
AAS is just a ''battery'' for said energy, not the process of generating it

AAS nukes the planet through all past, present and future, t
There's no comparison at all with AAS
Again, the comparison is due to the fact both used magical energy as heat
Ends there.

Also, casually emitting heat is a lie. Had he been emitting heat of such level, the Earth surface would have been incinerated. It's a deduction Holmes makes given the magical energy he had, which until proven contrary, is based on total magical energy.

Also:
''At a first glance it looks like a ring of light that encircles the Earth, but in reality it is an aggregation of some hundred millions lines of light.
Each one of these lines carry extreme damage values comparable to Excalibur, an A Rank Noble Phantasm.''

Hundred millions = 100.000.000 = let's be nice and use 10^9
Excalibur ''''is'''' High 7-A, or X to the 10^9
10^9 x 10^9 = 10^18 or High 6-A (and still H6A even if you multiply it by 10x) /s but not really
AAS nukes the planet throught all past, present and future, so it's High 6-A x every time it hits, but since we don't know what timefrace is in-between the nukings, it was rated an Unknown

AAS nukes the planet through all past, present and future, t

AAS nukes the planet throught all past, present and future, so it's High 6-A x every time it hits, but since we don't know what timefrace is in-between the nukings, it was rated an Unknown
No, it doesn't
Goetia plan involved no nuking at all
His plan was to incinerate Human Order (a concept/metaphysical, not something physical, so **** me if I know how that even works), which energy was then stored in AAS (which is the ring of light thing in Singularities) to use that energy to time travel.

And again, given the description, ALL energy in AAS ''would be'' High 6A, which means the actual attacks Goetia used (such as when he used one of the lines of light to kill Mash) would be but a fraction. It makes absolute no sense to claim the attack vs Mash has the same energy as the total energy of AAS, as had he used the energy to kill Mash, he wouldn't have it to time travel. (I personally don't believe AAS is High 6A, just using it as example to show the current scaling makes no sense given the info we have)

And, I still have to say - AAS will never get to 2-A unless you do non-sensical chain scaling. Goetia bullshit is already confirmed to be limited to Fate worlds, so it already leaves out all Tsukihime and Mahou worlds. I don't know where people are getting their infinitys from if the thing is limited to the timeline it happens...

Why don't we discuss Gawain creating a crater feat since it finally got a calc? Which comes out pretty low into Tier 6-C I think if im reading it right

Just need to be accepted, but seems fine, but doubt the vaporization will easily pass, as it has been rejected before
Galantine is A+ and Anti-Army even in Extra-verse, right?

Last edited:
Has anyone calculated this feat yet ? i feel like it would give a result quite high and would bump up Anti-Fortress NPs in tier

Under what conditions can it have this tier? Why does it have it here and not there? Did it have this tier when it killed Sefar? Did it not? Based on what?

It is all baseless conjecture that we have no way of answering, so whatever we arrive at is gonna be a leap of logic. So by Occam's Razor, the most sensible option that can come to mind is disregard that tangent, as it takes many less assumptions to just think Sefar is not that durable until she's bigger, so Saber Venus and Arthuria being able to kill her makes sense, and by consequence, VS shouldn't be 2-A.

Don't overcomplicate the subject, it is a genuine waste of time.
Fate/Grand Order material I - Artoria Pendragon's profile translated by King of Padoru

Basically Excalibur's full power can only be reached when the planet itself is at risk

Well i have @YuriAkuto that send me screen that tell that nero using her mythologic mystic code is not enough for Altera (they talk about her white titan form for what i remember) who is back up by umbral star.

The prob is he and me, we don't know how to send image here lol

Well, isn't Anti-Country one of the types about range instead of fire-power? Or maybe we could scale it to a High 7-A like Excalibur in case Anti-Country is about power the same way Anti-Fortress is? Both are A+ iirc.

Well, isn't Anti-Country one of the types about range instead of fire-power? Or maybe we could scale it to a High 7-A like Excalibur in case Anti-Country is about power the same way Anti-Fortress is? Both are A+ iirc.
It's Anti-Country as Mordred (Rider0) is Anti-Wave, aka, ''joke'' classification, IIRC
The official caegories are Anti-Unit, Army, Fortress and World

Bump

Also suggestion, Bellerophon+Rho Aias was able to tie with Excalibur Morgan, so can we just scale both Bellerophon and Rho Aias to 1/2 of Excalibur Morgan?

I thought they tied and therefore both Saber Alter and Rider were blown back? Either way, scaling each of them to at least half as strong as Excalibur Morgan makes sense to me

Also if what LSirLancelot said is true and that Ranks are equalized in power between Anti-Unit and Anti-Army NP’s, then we need to revise scaling

Personnaly i think that it's hard to scale Np to other since even the same NP show different stat in different media

I thought they tied and therefore both Saber Alter and Rider were blown back? Either way, scaling each of them to at least half as strong as Excalibur Morgan makes sense to me

Also if what LSirLancelot said is true and that Ranks are equalized in power between Anti-Unit and Anti-Army NP’s, then we need to revise scaling
Sparatcus destroying an Asteroid has more context now. it was translated into English. you may have to redo the calc for it.

5 kilometer wide asteroid gets "evaporated". it was detected in barely low orbit at 2,000 kilometers above

Edit: It will take 3 minutes to cross 2Km (2,000 meters) so 11km/s????

Last edited:
Back