• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mentions he's goes around across dimension to hunt a beast,yeah he's OP.

Well,Jalter is glass cannon,she's strong but very fragile,in shinjuku she's almost get killed by Lobo yet Salter can destroy the meteor by herslef (altough Demiya is the one who destroy it).

Is karna's lance divine object? I am interested in knowing what NB Archer\shirou can trace, he claims that he can't trace diving objects "because he can't read it" but Miyu Shirou manga to pull that and even though his weapons were hollow replica he still manage to rebel the original thing and survive

I am also still confused on how Illya managed to overpower the original Excalibur with her copied one, I mean even if she has unlimited mana her version should still be inferior to the one Aroturia have no?

ZERO7772 said:
Is karna's lance divine object? I am interested in knowing what NB Archer\shirou can trace, he claims that he can't trace diving objects "because he can't read it" but Miyu Shirou manga to pull that and even though his weapons were hollow replica he still manage to rebel the original thing and survive

I am also still confused on how Illya managed to overpower the original Excalibur with her copied one, I mean even if she has unlimited mana her version should still be inferior to the one Aroturia have no?
Yes, VS is a Divine Weapon, but please don't treat the Prisma verse mechanics as applicable to the normal Nasuverse.

@ZERO

Prismaverse does tend to take liberties with the canon, even when it does crossover with the regular Fate canons frequently (Annhernbe All Around Type-Moon and F/GO for starters).

Since neither Kuro nor Illya can do that on their own, it's best to just take that as PIS.

So PIS is it huh? shame

There still some parts that don't make sense to me power scaling wise, for example, how can Shirou match Gill in a sword fight? some people say he wasn't serious but for god sake, Shirou was pushing his shit in toward the end of the fight, he even tried to pull EA on Shirou, Gill was throwing hands with Saber "in fate route" it makes no ******* sense for Shirou to overpower him in sword fight especially when he got owned in fate route

by that logic, Archer would murder Gill in close combat 0__0

I have been playing Fate extra for the past 2 weeks now, I hope the anime delivers

Witch extra getting anime Nero's popularity will explode, iirc she's the second most popular saber after Arutoria

@ZERO

While using copied Noble Phantasms, Shirou's and Archer's striking strength rises to be able to handle the techniques inscribed in the weapons they're copying. That's why Shirou is able to kill Berserker nine times and wield Nine Lives with a single arm effortlessly despite its immense heft and also why Shirou's arms don't break when he clashes with Archer and Gilgamesh.

In addition, Gil's skill, while great when compared to an ordinary human, is poor compared to most other Servants due to not needing to practice as a result of his overwhelming power and his sheer number of Noble Phantasms which he can fire en masse as the strongest arrows.

As a result, when Shirou is copying the skills and strength of Servants who have each mastered their particular Noble Phantasm, Gilgamesh will be forced back as a result of not being able to keep up. Shirou outright states that he would most likely lose against any Servant due to their martial skill and superior experience. But against Gilgamesh, who is also a one-trick pony who relies on simply outgunning his opponents rather than beating them in single combat, Shirou's Unlimited Blade Works is the perfect counter.

Oh I actually forgot when they trace said NB they also copy the status and the strength of said servant, well that explains a lot

Now I think about it why did Archer bother with using broken NB to kill Berkser? I mean just look at what Shirou did, he killed Berserker 7 times with Caliburn and I am pretty sure Archer can trace that plus Shirou killed Bersker 9 times over in HF yet Archer didn't do it

is this the power of plot armor or ....?

Shirou killed Berserker with NLBW because Berserker was blind and had ripped off his skin(God Hand) and Shirou would have lost if Illya wasn't there.

Caliburn killed him seven times because it was pretty much fired inside Berserker's body and Saber was helping him.

If Archer tries any of this against normal Berserker he gets annihilated.

Reminder that F/Zero and Stay Night could be finished in 5 minutes if Gil just went.. "Ooh look.. the grail! it'll make a fine wine glass! I WANT IT! ENUMAAAA ELLIIISSHHHHH!" All servants die he wins we all go home.

@Kami

To be fair, he acknowledged the threat Altera posed. He had no reason to fear a mortal from the modern era without any talent.

Anyways, just a reminder to all FGO players on the NA server, the Valentine's Day event starts Thursday. So start saving your Quartz and grinding those embers.

Also, anyone have any collecting goals? Mine is to nab all the Roman servants (I have everyone except Nero Bride). For ROMA!

@Aizen

I mean, nabbing Jalter is a collecting goal, just not as extensive as mine.

I'm probably not going to bust the bank over Nero Bride (one or two pulls maybe) but I'd like to get her if I could.

Valentines event is coming this thursday!!! (in SEA clock/date its thursday) farm Octuplet crysts from the shop since thats the on of the most hardest to farm and rarest

@Velox, Altera, white titan mode or servant from?

haven't read of altera's ap and sailor moon(both at 4-b) but i guess its a worth a shot?

Sefar and Sailor Moon(i think its princess serenity ver is the 4-b one)

I would rather get granted SR event than spending my SQ on SSR and get absolutely nothing

I used only 1 ticket on Nero so far though, I have 16 SQ and not sure If I want to use them, the last banner was terrible

to hell with limited time servants 0_o beside I already have Mordred and Saber Lily as sabers for me I don't need new Saber

Charlemagne is the king that Astolfo and Roland follow as his Paladins(Similar to how Arturia is the King who the Knights of the Round Table like Lancelot and Gawain follow).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back