• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fab

IDK about the three times faster part (EMIYA is pretty slow as far as Servants go), but he does fit the mysterious and extremely skilled rival archetype.

Last Encore first episode was nice.

The first minute of the Saber vs Saver battle was really nice. As i expected from Shaft the 1st episode felt somewhat weird. Looking foward to the next episodes.

Huh? I don't think there need for that, well you can add images to the original profiles if you want I think

I was just thinking this for characters like Archer Arturia and Caster Nero, who actually have different Noble Phantasms and skills (i.e. Nero's Seven Crowns).

@Kami, Yea cause seeing Nero getting stomped by a nerfed Saver was nice xD

Jokes aside it was good.

@Reppu, Maybe?I guess you can make Swinsuit Servant profiles for the ones you want.

What does Nero's NB do again? seems like reality marble but is it? also her status isn't all that high

@Reppu Dunno some of them are pretty much jokes, such as Mordred modifying one of Artoria's treasures into a surfing board or Scathach's skill which determines how much attention she gathers at the beach.

I think that it would be better to just add the Summer Servants' non joke Noble Phantasms or Skills to their regular profiles. We have already done so with Summer Scathach's Noble Phantasm. Though we should probably clarify that it's their Summer Version's Noble Phantasm or Skill.

Okay this is been bothering me for a while

The beasts from F\GO have to rate of 4-B put weren't they all defeated in the end? why doesn't this scale to anyone? no 4-B heroic spirits?

Every single Beast had to be nerfed to hell in order to be defeated, and even then Chaldea would have lost without massive assistance.

err... the answer lies why Tamamo-vitchi said Guado/Gudako violated the grail war rules, MC has most(probably ALL) servants, and there are also servants that have been summoned by the grail to help MC

ohhh thats nice, considering her NP is anti-world, the HoB can shoot magical laser beam same as Machia Hecatia Graea but on a larger scale

Why does Semiramis' NP have an Anti-World rating? Its laser blasts got blocked by Astolfo of all people (granted with an Anti-Magic NP), but it doesn't have nearly the scale of damage that other Anti-World NP like Enuma Elish, C.C.C., and Saraswati Meltout have.

90 Quartz and 20 tickets... but my ROMA team will be complete!

Welcome home for the second time, my Empress of Roses!

umu, I got a book that is also a loli, she's decent alternative for waver since Nursery Rhyme also 1 charge down(with high chance not guaranteed) on her NP

Maybe I just have good luck with Limited 5-Star Sabers, since my first five-star was Okita.

@Repp

Ehmm,i can explain a bit about Semi GoB.The GoB basically is an miniature of world dimension,imagine earth and moon,the earth is world and moon is basically GoB hence why GoB was classified as anti world,thats what i think.

So is not like EE and Saraswati Meltout scaling by power,its was scaling by the function and lore.Also IMO GoB is very weak agaisnt Ea because Ea rip an dimension world.

If there is anyone who is more experience than me correct me if i'm wrong.

BTW,GOT SEMI WITH YOLO OMG!!

Man really no luck with this event, all I got is the book loli,I didn't even get the other 5 stars CE besides the one that drop for you

^Sometimes I feel like killing you~

Dunno it seems the games automatically raise the chance for the people who were playing for a long time

I mean most top players who been playing for a while every day get what they want in most events, this game is cruel for new babies

Do you have an account on the JP server btw?

AH that sucks, my first NA went to waste after I accidentally deleted the game app and back then I didn't even know about the acc numbers

It had few good servants

i didn't get semi. im not upset about that but im upset that kerry's filipina gf keeps coming to me instead of the danzo/tomoe valentine ce. fml.

@Repp

I forgot her name, but you know in Fate/Zero (the anime adaptation, I'm not sure if it's the same in the ln) during Kerry's flashback during his childhood? The girl that turned into a Dead Apostle?

I think we should use the FGO image as the main image for Altria page, what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back