• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ik but if it were a chance I'd be more likely to become gay then get an SSR.

EDIT: For Nezhas booty you can call me 10% gay idc. Astolfo can gtfo (no offense)

Nezha was originally a man. All I'm saying is I'd take the gauge up to 10% of gayness for that booty if need be.

@Red

Idubbz. Of course it'd be Idubbz haha

welp I like internet :p

Also take all the gayness just to get genderbent hawty

Alright i just remembered the rest of Salem was unlocked today, so here's some new info:

Randolph Carter wasn't Carter at all, he was actually Raum, a Demon Pillar. He also has a bird head for some reason.

Abigail is an entirely new class. Although her design could certainly be better. It is interesting though, that she's wielding two keys and has a gate-looking thing with even more keys floating behind her, which could be a reference to Yog-Sothoth, and apparently she says "father" when she attacks, so Dunwich Horror confirmed? Also she resists Berserker and is weak to Alter-Egos.

Abigail's NP.

Queen of Sheba's Final Art.

That's all i have for now, but i will update the post as new info comes out.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Nezha is a trap in the original mythology. I'm not calling they a girl until we have an official gender.
Even without her profile saying that she is female, this isn't some crapstolfo thing.

So from what i found...

From what I can gather about the Salem finale, Carter (Lovecraft) is in fact possessed by a demon pillar, basically explains that all of Lovecraft's stories are true in the nasuverse, and Carter became possessed while dreaming of / searching for Cthulhu. Abigail is implied to actually be a demi-servant (real abigail possessed by the dunwich horror), and her awakened powers allow her to control time and space.
After you defeat the demon pillar, Carter regains control of his body and leaves with Abigail to adventure through the universe doing Lovecraft shit. In the epilogue Chaldea is described by Mashu as "feeling different", and Sanson suddenly has no memories of anything that happened in Salem.

@Kami: That sounds epic AF. So not only we got the other known Mythos like Greek and Hindu, but also of Cthulhu lol. 😂

Abigail's Np.

ÒÇÉFate Grand OrderÒÇæAbigail (ÒéóÒâôÒé▓ÒéñÒâ½ ) Noble Phantasm (x2 Speed)
ÒÇÉFate Grand OrderÒÇæAbigail (ÒéóÒâôÒé▓ÒéñÒâ½ ) Noble Phantasm (x2 Speed)

Cool af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back