• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Just the possibility of 1-A Gilgamesh ... ...

Gilgamesh vs Reinhard NO. HOLDS. BARRED

Yea the possibility is unfathomable Ik. TAKE THAT AVALON AHAHAHAAAHAH.

@Ram

Dw man I know someone that can help with the stress it'll present. You'll come back (mostly) unscathed :D I gotchu

If Gil would ever get bumped to 1-A..

Would that automatically bring Arcueid to 1-A just because of the statement she's the strongest of Earth? Even if she had no involvement what so ever?

Also.. Let's think of it as Nasus fanfiction :D BOOM

Because Arcueid>Divine Spirits=Gil also Extra Material states she is the strongest on Earth, is the only one capable of defeating Amaterasu in Extra and CCC, status as one of the strongest beings in the solar system etc.

What I like about hearing Part 2 is that not only are we dealing with problems within a singular timeline like in Part 1band EoP but now it's in different universes.

Though I wonder if Part 2 is the one that concludes anything major done in FGO or not?

Matthew Schroeder said:
said baby is killed by 1920s humans in the original story.
Well, he's blown up by the the Necronomicon, technically.

But then there's Wilbur. Who dies to an early 1900s security guard and a dog.

Yeah.

Portrait_Servant_193_3.png

This does not look male. This looks even less male than Astolfo

Actually... Nezha is kinda like trap ish on the OG myths, so yeah.

ofc this version is female.

@Matt

This is the Nasuverse, where no one is exempt from the risk of being gender-bent.

Even robots can be gender bent.

What's your name on there again? I'm pretty sure i added ya request that time ago when i came back here so maybe i have or not yet.

I mean...this is a verse where I could go to prison because of Jack the Ripper so nothing else surprises me at this point. But I mean DAMN. Is there any other servant that rivals Nezha in the booty contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back